Chapter 1: I found you

It was time for me to go to work, so I change my clothes into waitress ones. I put on light make-up that matched my face since my shift is at night. But it was doubled because I was working too hard enough for them, so my shift is at 9am in the morning and 6pm in the evening. That’s why I gotta love working at a café store, so many surprises they’ll give to you.

"Valerie, hurry up already."

"Coming, mum." I said, tying my hair into a messy bun.

After that, I went down the living room and kissed my mum’s cheeks before I leave the house.

Maurie, Gigi, and Faith were standing beside the car as they waited for me for almost 3 minutes. Gigi shows me her car keys since she owns the car and we all hopped inside.

"What took you so long?"

"Let me guess, watching hair tutorials again?" Faith said, guessing my mind.

I nodded with an apologetic look," Sorry if I had to."

"No, we understand."

"You love learning to make beautiful hair styles and braids." Maurie said with a smile.

We all hopped inside the car and headed to the café store. Gigi turns on the radio and a disco song was played and blaring the whole car. We were like the wild ones dancing around the car at night; other persons in the car were staring at us weirdly. Funny it is, right?

"This is what we called a night party." Faith yelled, raising her hands high.

"Are we there yet?" Maurie asked with arms crossed. She’s such a KJ; she wasn’t interested to party when it’s public. But when in private, she’s the wildest among us. Pretty cool it is, uh.

I replied," Almost unless you party with us."

"No way, a private party is just what I want." Maurie continued to keep quiet until we reached the café store. All of us hopped out and got inside.

There were only few people who came to the café, and right now the customers need me as their waitress for the night. I grab my apron and wear it around my body, grabbing the tray from the counter and walked over to table 3.

"Good evening sir! How may I help you?" I greeted with a warm smile.

"Good evening beautiful lady, all I want is just a coffee and a salted caramel cake."

"I'm right on it, sir." I said and now went back to the counter.

I stick the orders on a rack and spin it over. Faith called me as she wants me to give the order to table 11. I grab the tray with the orders and walked over to table 11 with only 2 people sitting on it.

"Here you go, thank you for staying here!" I said with a smile and thanked me before I could leave their table.

Gigi approached me and whispered," Hey, I heard that one of the members of One Direction will be coming to our café soon."  Oh glob! Is this for real? I can’t believe one of them will be visiting here.

I let out a scream that’ll be heard just the two of us. Then Maurie and Faith came closer to us and asked for what we were screaming about. Maurie is not much of a fan of the boys; she only likes their music, not their personality. It seemed like she hated how the boys managed to create a bromance that lead to a controversy which is really harsh. She even hated the fans that are too much insecure and tried destroying the relationship of Louis and Eleanor.

"Really? OMG I can’t wait to see them badly." Faith squealed in a quiet way.

Maurie awkwardly coughed at us," Well, stop talking about that horrible boy band. Their attitude and personality don’t fit well, and I’m not interested to serve food for that member." She rolled her eyes and walked away going to table 15.