Chapter 2

He honestly felt absolutely horrible. Not physically, more mentally.

He was always alone. His team, they seemed to just be a team. They never did anything together, and frankly, they didn't seem to care about steve Rogers, the man under the suit and the title of captain America.

Everyone but Peggy and Bucky was dead. Peggy, in a nursing home who barely even remembers him. And Bucky, who also doesn't remember him, is somewhere in the world doing who knows what to whoever knows who.

He felt alone in this new and improved century surrounding by things he was unfamiliar with and methods he still didn't understand.

He found himself on the couch in from of the small tv, holding the remote, but not turning it in and with a tear running down his cheek that he just noticed now.

He wiped it away quickly and look for the red circular button at the top of the controller. He flipped through the channels using the plus and minus sign on the right side of the remote and the other ones was for the volume.

The million other buttons he did not know what they did.

---

He had eventually fallen asleep on the couch, but around midnight he woke up quickly and unexpectedly feeling sick to the stomach and extremely nauseous. He ran to the washroom and just mad wit in time to hurl into the toilet.

The two things running through his mind was him hoping there was someone coming to rub his back and tell him that's he's ok like Bucky did when he was skinny, and that he didn't even know why he was vomiting.

He hadn't been sick since before the serum and this is the first time he's vomited since.

Still, he ignored it and brushed it off with a glass of water and the fact he told himself it was just the food he didn't eat.