The New Girl-chapter1

♡ A/N PoV ♡
It was a Casual Day At Regal Academy And The Students Are Happy But Most is Evil,The Ceremony of the New Students Begin Until A Girl with Long Blonde hair Fall From the Sky"Kyaaa!"Said The Girl"Im a Cinderella?!"She Asked"Yes my Child,You are the GrandDaughter Of a Cinderella"The HeadMisstress Say"Im Rose!Rose Cinderella Oh!Are You rapunzel?!"She Starts Running Around.
♡ le Time Skip~ ♡
The Team Announce ment Begins"Astoria Rapunzel,Joy Lefrog,Travis beast,Hawk SnowWhite, And Finnaly Rose Cinderella"Said Ms.SnowWhite.
♡ At the End of the Announce ment ♡
The Announce Ment Ends And"Ms.Winter Can i Speak with You please?"Ms.Cinderella asked"..."The Blond Girl turn Her Head and Walking Towards Ms.Cinderella"Is there a Problem..."Winter Asked"Yes...i Suppose You need to Work On Solo Again"Ms.Cinderella Said"Fine By me...Im Getting Used To it..."Y/N Winter Said and left the Great Hall"Hai!!Of You're So pretty!I Love Your Mothers Story!!"Rose Said to Y/N"...Leave me Alone..."Y/N said And Continue Walking.
♡ Scavenger Hunt Time!♡
Y/N Looked Around And Found a Spark Coming From the Chandelier"Ice Stairs!"Y/N Said Making a Stairs With her Magic Wand"Come here Little Stamp"Y/N Said But She Loses her Balance"woaw!"Y/N Almost Fall But Go Saved By"Are You Okay?"Hawk Ask"Um..Of Course,I Am,Thanks Hawk SnowWhite..."Y/N said With Out Expresion"Well Be Careful Next time Ok"Hawk asked"Dont Tell Me What to do!"Y/N Yelled"You Okay Y/N?"Asked Odette"Im Fine,Thanks..."Y/N Smiled"There is Something Waiting for You,Come this Way.. "Odette Drag Y/N Into a Secret garden.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Love the Story So Far? GIVE IT A LIKE AND FOLLOW ME PRETTY PLEASE!💖U😘