the Adventure-Chapter 4

♡ A/N PoV ♡
Y/N Shoked At Odette Words"But How Can i Revers it?!"Y/N Ask"Just Believe In Your Self"Odette Adviced And they Arrived Outside"This Kingdom Is Mine Hahahahahaha!"The Giant Blue Monster Laugh"Not a Chance!"Y/N Yelled"Ah?!Snow Queen GrandDaughter!"He Shoked"You Need to Left This Kingdom And my Fellow Friends!"Y/N Reply"Never!!"He Said And Attack Y/N With His Powerful Ice Breath"Ahahhahaha?!Ha?!"He Shoked"When did The Last time You Brush Your Teeth?!"Y/N Ask"What?!"The Monster Shoked"By the Power Of Ice and Snow!I Command You Back to Your Kingdom And Left this Kingdom Save!"Y/N Yelled and Use her Magic To Attack the Monster"Aaahhh?!!!!"The Monster Are in Pain and it Disappeared"Y/N!!"Odette Hugs Her"You did it!"Odette Smiled"Thanks To Your Advice..."Y/N Say"Time to Suck All this Snow & Ice!Snice Sucker!!"Y/N Said And The Snow And Ice At Regal Academy Been Sucked To Her Wand"Thanks Y/N,With out You we Will Frozen Forever"Astoria Smiled"Thank you3×"Rose Hugged me"Thank You Y/N,And King is Happy Hahaha"Joy And Y/N Laugh"Hehe..."Y/N Reply"Thanks...Never Though a Beast Need to be Saved"Travis Smiled"Always..."Y/N Reply"Hawk..."Y/N Said"Y/N..."Hawk Reply"Thank You,I May Need Someone to Save me,I am the Chosen One but Not the Only One"Hawk Say"We all Do Hawk.."Y/N Reply"Hehe...Hehehe😅"Y/N Laugh Akwardly"Lets Go Celebrate Y/N's victory!!!"Rose Yelled and We all Cheers.