adventure

♡Y/N PoV♡

I was on the library to look for some more books and i saw Astoria"Hey Tori"i smiled"Hey N/N"she smiled"What are you doing here?i though you smart enough"I giggle"Haha,Verry funny,No,My GrandMother said i had to do a Research about Ice scoulptur"She said frowning"Maybe Hawk can help"i said"Maybe YOU can help me"she said"w-what,N-no no no,i only make a mess"i said"You wont,you stopped an Ice monster from hurting people"she said.

"True,but i had no time,i had plans with Odette Swan,and i had Arcer practice"i lie.

"well The clubs are having a break Anyways so,Pwese?"She beggs"Fine,first lessons,Why does Ice that was shaped called a Ice Scoulpter?"I ask her"Bcause it has Shape?"She ask"No because it was Scoulpted,On year 1991,John Ford(Random)Accedantly made a Ice Scoulpter because of his Partner,Kevin Chocs are jealous that his Friend John had a talent"I explain"Oooo,so Basicly they made ice?"She ask"No,Back in Year 1889 they were having a Adventure,they felt Cold,and They found dots of snow and john called Them a SnowFlakedrigs but kevin though the name was to long so its Clled SnowFlake"i explained.

"ooooh,anyways,im having a scavenger run at my castle today,wanna come?"astoria ask"Um...Sure"i said,i dint mind because i have no one.

I walked to a table and read all my books.

'will you be my girlfriend Y/N?'

'yes...'

i though about the memory of Chrismast.

im so stupid!why did i accepted his offer....should i....broke up with him?

I though felling sad for a second.

♤Tonight♤

I made it to Astoria's Palace and saw im the only one there"You made it!"Astoria said"....i did?where are the others?"i asked"they werent here...lets go to my room!"she smiled and she drags me to her room.

♤Midnight♤

Like always,im always up on the midnight,i was on Astoria's balcony"Y/N?"Someone asked,i turn around and saw Rose"Hey...Rose"i said"why are you out here?its Freezing"Rose said"Cold never bother me anyway"i reply"Oh Frozen!anyways,i see you acted verry strange lately,is something wrong?"She ask.

"Probably,i cant even understand my self..."i said"You know,talk to people about your problems can make you more relief"She smiled"i always talk to Odette but im afraid she gonna whine about my problems..."i said.

"She wouldnt do that to her BFF N/N,she will understand"Rose smiled"Thanks Rose..."i thanked her.

♡tommorow Saturday♡

I woke up and i saw no one was up,i went outside and went to the kitchen room.

There are mamy weird Chefs here but the food are Awsome.

I went in the kitchen and a chef stopped me"Look!im the guest at this palace,shouldnt you be the one who cooked?besides Astoria is my friend"i said.

The Chef sighin defeat and they went back to cooking.

I pit on a apron so it protect my clothes from getting dirty,I baked Odette some of my grandma's famous cooking pancake!

I baked some for Odette and i baked some for Rose too,for thanked her from last night.

The girls awoken and i replaced their food for mine"Morning Y/N"Joy smiles at me"Morning girls,anyways,the soup ran out so Rose and Odette breakfast is a Pancake"i said.

They tottaly bought it and starts eating,i join in as well,Its pretty good,Not too bad,and its not too good either.

♡After lunch♡