The battle-Chapter 3

♡ A/N PoV ♡
And so Y/N Winter Arrived at the Battle Arena And Automaticly Changed her Original Chlothes into a Assassin Clothes"Look like You're The one who Needs Some Training...I See it now"Y/N sence Some Kinda Threat,She Swing Her wand At her Anemy"Oh Its You,Hmm...I Never See you Fughting Before..."Yami said with Fellingless Voice"Oh!You're the One who Fall from the-"Hawk Stopped From her Fast Movements"Lets Just Forget That Memory..."Y/N Wisper In the Face Of Hawk"...*Gulp*.."Hawk Stand Still"What?Cat Got Your Tounge?Lets Fight Already..."Y/N Said and Start the Fight with Hawk.
♡ After the Fight ♡
Y/N and hawk Taking Off there Gear,Change to there School Uniform and Heading off for Lunch"Hey Nice Practice Anyway,The Names-"Hawk Got Cutted By Y/N"Hawk SnowWhite,Yes i Notice You before,Not to Mention the most Popular Guy in School..."Y/N Look at the Her Left"Nice to meet You"Hawk Smiled"*Look at Hawk In the Eye But not turning head*You too...Nice battle Today Anyway..."Y/N said and Left Hawk Alone"She is Diffrent from Other Princesses"Hawk said And Aalking to find his Team.
♡ With Y/N ♡
Y/N Walked And Been founded By Odette"Where have You been?!I've search All Over the Place to Find You?!"Odette Asked"I Was Training,With my new Wand"Y/N wink"Cool,Hey Cinderella Wants to See You!"Odette Say"Wow odette!People Call You to talk to me?You are Handy Princess"Y/N Reply"Hehe!She Wants to see You Fast!"Odette say"Bye!Thanks for The news!"i Smiled And Hrading toward the Principal Office.
♡ At the Principal Office ♡
Y/N Walked in The office Had Pumkin Painting,Desk,Carpet and The Key Hole"You Wan to see me?"Ask Y/N"Yes My dear,I Have some News for You,I need You To make Poster for the TroneComing Party,Will You do This Quest?"Cinderella Ask"I Will,How Much Time do i have?"Y/N Questined"Until Saturday,And i Want You to Work With this Student"Cinderella Gave Y/N a Picture"Rose,Rose Cinderella?She is a Tottal Mess!"Y/N Commented"She is But She Great At Desing Things,You Will need Her help"She Smiled"Yes Cinderella"Y/N said and Left the room"Y/N!!!"Y/N saw Odette"Odette Swan!"Y/N Smiled"This Is an emergency!We need to go quick!"Odette Said pulling Y/N's Hand"What is happening?!"Y/N Ask"A Monster Turn Rose and her Team Into Ice Only You can save Them!"Odette Say"Wait?!What?!"Y/N Shoked And Stopped"A Monster Froze Rose and her Team!Soon If You dont Unfroze Them This Fairy Tale will be Gone!Forever!"Odette Say...
TO be Continue...