i love you,Y/N

♡Hawk PoV♡

We went back to regal academy and stay at my palace"what are we gonna do now?"Astoria ask"we save her"Travis said"how?she's with her grandmother"Rose said"we cant never defeat her"Joy said"since when does we lose hope?"i asked"Since Y/N join her grandmother"Astoria said"i know we cant defeat her,but what about Y/N defeat her?"i asked.

"Yeah,pretend we're her grandmother and trick her to defeat the real us,great plan"Astoria said"not good but not bad"Travis said"are you serious,if she found out you dont wanna see her the next sunrise"Joy said.

"...."we all went quiet.

"We need to think of a plan"Astoria said and we all nod.

♡Y/N PoV♡

I walked around and my grandmother wa son the sofa kneeting"What are they doing here?what if they got hurt?what if they die in the cold?what if-"Grandma cutted me of"oh please stop worrying,their fine,they're back at Regal academy and forget about you staying with me,forever"she smiles,i noded and went to my room and the balcony...

Did they really forget about me?

I though.

♡skip♡

I saw them,i saw the guys fighting my grandmother.

"Y/N!"my grandma called,i ran down and saw the others with the other teachers"what are you peasants doing here!"Grandma said"Grandma!"i said"we're here since Y/N didnt attend school and we want her back!"Mr.werewolf said"Oh please Doggy,she's fine,i gave her education everyday"Grandma said.

"Y/N!"i saw Hawk"Hawk..."i mumbled"you dont know this but...i love you,Y/N,i will always be there if you need help"Hawk said with loving eyes.

"Hawk..."i mumbled"Argh!that enough,i dont want any of you come near me,my castle and my grandchild!"Grandma said.

"Mom stop"i saw My mother"Elsa?"i smiled and went down the stairs and hug her"Hey little snowflake"Mom smiled and i hug her in tears"how did you survive?you're suppose to be dead!"Grandma said,our eyes widde and she relized what she just said.

"Thats it!Mom,i had enough if you taking care if my people and my kingdom,now i order you to vanish and never touch us again!"Mom command"You cant order me around Elsa,im your grandmother,you obeys me"She laughed maniaclh.

I point my wand at her"I dont,Ice Storm!"I casted.

It surround me and my grandmother alone"Y/N!you cant fight her alone"Astoria said"you'll die attacking her!"Joy said"you wont make it!"Joy said"This magic is too powerful,i cant undo it"Mrs.Snowwhite said,i smiled"thats ok,i die protecting someone i loved"I said and left them on the edge"Y/N!"Hawk yelled,i transform my dress into a blue combat clothes with black boots.

"You dont wanna obey me huh Y/N?i guess i should make you obey!"She laughed and attacked me"Make me old brat!"i smirked and use my training lessons the school and she taught me.

I point my wand at hed"Snow beam!"i said and it hit her"ice spikes!"she said and i dodge it.

"Ice beam!"
"Ice attack!"
"Ice flow!"
"Ice spikes!"

She's too fast and too powerful"Giving up already Y/N?we just started"She laughed and face me towards The other at the 2nd floor balcony"see her People?she's showing off,just like her mother,im gonna end this all"She said and point her wand at me.

I was bloody and weak,i cant do anything"Y/N!"i heard Odette"Odette?"i asked weakly"what is this stupid duck in here?!"Grandma yelled,and kicked her causing her to fall.

"You kicked her...you kicked Odette"i mumbled"what are you gonna do about it,Hun?"she laughed,i point my wand at her and cast a spell"Frozen!(no pun intended)"and she froze"Odette,you ok?"i asked"i should be the one who ask you that,Idiot!"she laughed and we hugged her.

"Y/N!"everyone went to me and hugged me,i saw Hawk and he smiled,i let go of the hug and i walked towards him"we need to talk"i said and pull him outside,i whisper in his ear"I love you too"i smiled amd he kissed me.

"I love you Y/N"he said.
"I love you too,Hawk SnowWhite"i smiled.

Was this the end of the story?