Best Friend forever Time-Chapter 7

♡ A/N ♡
And So The Potion Has Hitted Y/N Head And She Have Two New Colored Cat Ears"Hey Y/N look more Uglier By the Day!"Say A Girl"Say that One more time and You Are Dead..."Y/N say"S-Sorry,Hehe"The Girl Laugh Nervusly"Hm..."Y/N Try to Make The Reverse Potion"Hey Need a Han-"Hawk Try to Finish His Sentance"No Thanks im Good..."Y/N say and Get some Potion"Are-"Hawk Get Cutted Again"*Sigh*Give me that Potion Right Next To the Spell Book..."Y/N Reply"That Means-"Hawk Cutted Again"You Wanna Help Me Or Not..."Y/N Ask"Here Ya Go"Hawk Give Y/N Her Potion"Hm...Give the The Fire Bite"Y/N say"Um..."Hawk Confused"By the Book Shelves"Y/N say"Found it!"Hawk Runns"Careful!"Y/N say and Hawk Accedantly Pour the Potion On Y/N"Kaboom!!"An Explosion Made"Thanks Hawk,You are so Helpful..."Y/N Rolls her Eyes"Hehe"He Laugh Nervusly"Hmm...I think I Need Something...There is no Harm In Trying,Time to use some Little Magic!"Y/N say and Trow Her Crystal Up in the Air"Ice Magic"Y/N say and a Potion filled with Reverse Spell Appeared"Great!"And Well Vicky"Give me That!"She say"Hey!That was Mine!"Y/N Yelled"Oh Is it?"Vicky Ask"Argh!*Hissed*Meow!"Y/N Eyes Changed into Flaming Red and she Attacked Vicky with Her Claws"Ouch!!!"Vicky say With Pain"Girls Stop!"Mr.Frog Say"Y/N Winter,What Happend To You?!"Mr.Frog Ask Y/N Eyes Turned Normal With is Bright Red/Blue/Purple IDK And she Saw Vucky with Lots Of Scrathes,Bruises,Bloods and Every One Stared at Her"Y/N?"Hawk Ask"No!dont Get Near me!*Cry*!"Y/N cried And Runs Into the Echanted Forest.
MEANWHILE
Hawk Stand there Watching y/N Leave'What Happend To You Y/N winter?'Hawk Though"Hawk You Okay?"Astoria Ask"Im Fine,But Im Worried About Y/N"Hawk reply"Y/N?!"Odette Say and She Runs to Find her Best Friend"Wait!Odette!"Hawk say and Follows Odette"Odette!"Hawk Yelled"She Is My best Friend I Have to Be there for her!"Odette Say and she Turned into a Swan and Fly off to find her Best friend.
Bacj to y/N Scene.
Y/N ran Straight Into The Forest And Found Out That She Was In the middle Of the Echanted forest With a Beautiful Blue Lake.

Y/N Sing with her Beautiful Voice"Sing me to sleep Now,Sing me to Sleep"And Then Odette Finds Her"Odette?"Y/N ask"Y/N!Im happy i found You"She Huggs Y/N"Why Would You Came for me?Im a Monster!"Y/N Cried"No one Important That Best Friend Y/N"Odette Smiled"Thanks But I Lost My time"Y/N Say"For What?"Odette Asked y/N"To changed my form Now im a Half Cat Hald Ice Queen"Y/N Say"What Matter is You still you,You dont Need to Changed everything to be the Best People Y/N,Whenever What situasion is,I'll Always Be there for You"Odette Smiled"Thanks Odette"Y/N and Odette Huggs.
BUT wheres Hawk SnowWhite?