Secret Santa.

♡Y/N PoV♡

I woke up in the ice palace"...*Sigh*"i get up from my bed and i walk to the kitchen"..."i eat my(F/Cereal)with milk and(F/J).

I wear my uniform and i went to school,mt Tail is so Annoying sometimes,But my Cat Ears Works purrfectly(Chat Noir Pun Indeed)

♢At Academy♢

I arrived at the Academy,I saw Odette at the echanted Garden reading my Favourite Book,i went to Odette"Odette!"I smiled"Y/N!"she replied"Is?That My Book?"I ask"Favourite book,Yes it is"she reply"Lets go to Class"i smiled"ok"she said and we both went to SnowWhite's Classroom.

We arrived but there is no single Student"Hello?"Odette Ask"Oh?Why Hello,Odette Y/N"Snowwhite Greeted Us"Hello,SnowWhite,Where is Everyone?"I ask"Is not Class Time so There not Here"She Smiled"oh...Thank You"Odette Said"Lets Sit at the 2nd Seat"I say And we sat Together"So Girls Tommorow Night Is Chrismast and You Think You to be Who's Secret Santa?"Snow Asked"Secret Santa?I'll Pick-"Odette Cutted off by Snow"No no no,Secret Santa Picker is Starting 1 Minute at the Great Hall"Snow Said"Race You there"i smiled"You're on!"Odette Said and We Ran to the Great Hall.

♧3 Minutes Later♧

Me and Odette Was Waiting for our Turn"Odette Swan!"Said Cinderella"Go!"I smiled.

Odette went to the front and Pick a Paper,She Went Back to the Seat,We Both Squeel"Y/N winter!"Said Cinderella,I went to the Front and i pick a name and Walked Back to my Seat"Who you Get?"Asked Odette"I Cant Tell You"We Do our HandShake And Smiled.

♡Lunch♡
♢Odette PoV♢

I saw Y/N sitting Alone Again at the Fountain"Uh?Odette?"I turn Around And See Hawk"Yes Hawk?What You need?"I ask"Can i Trade Card with You?"He Ask"Why?"I ask"I got Rose,I dont Know What Shoe Collection She Already Have so"He blushed when saw Y/N"Just Tell the truth Hawk"i giggle"Fine,i want to be Y/N's Secret Santa"He blushed"I'll help you find her gift"I smiled and we trade Paper's"Meet You at the Magical Town?"He Ask"sure"i smiled.

♡Y/N PoV♡

I was sitting at the Fountain Again and Admirers the View"Hey Y/N"I saw Odette"O-Odette,h-Hei"I smiled"is something Wrong?"she asked"N-No,Nothing"I smiled.

'Im lonely,I want to spend chrismast with my Family,But They we're Abandoned Here'i thought.

"Well if something Wrong You can tell me"she smiled"Thanks Odette"i smiled Back.

♤After School♤

I went to the Dragon Stables And I Saw a Dark Blue Dragon"..."i Standing in front of all the Single Dragons And The Dark blue one Chose me"Hey There Kiddo!whats youre name?!"Asked Him"My name is Y/N winter,No need to worry im not like my GrandMother"i smiled"Hop on Kiddo"He said.

"i Standing in front of all the Single Dragons And The Dark blue one Chose me"Hey There Kiddo!whats youre name?!"Asked Him"My name is Y/N winter,No need to worry im not like my GrandMother"i smiled"Hop on Kiddo"He said

(IM IN LOVE WITH TOOTHLESS BUT NO COMMENT ABOUT IT!)

I ride the Dragon"So whats our Name?"i ask"Blue fury,But my Nick Name is D/N/N"He said"Lets Go D/N/N"i smiled and went to the Magical Town.