the Bully-Chapter 6

♡ A/N ♡
*The Next Day*
It was Verry UnSpecial Day at Regal Academy"Kyaaaa!!!"Rose Yelled When she Falls From the Sky"Ah?"Y/N Looked Up"!!!"Y/N Shoked amd Makes an Ice Shield(Its Bouncy Too So rose dint Get Hurted)"You Okay..."Y/N ask"Hehe Thanks"Rose Smiled"Dont metion it..."Y/N say"Wait!I dont Know Your Name Yet!"Rose Yelled"Ask Odette Swan,She Will Tell You..."Y/N Say and Walked To the Enchanted Garden"Hey!Y/N Winter!"Yelled An Unknown Girls"Can i Help You..."Y/N Ask"Yes!Stay Away From HAWK-SENPAI!!"Yelled The Black Haired Girl"Why Should i..."Y/N Ask"You Cant Have Him!"Yelled the Blonde Girl(On the Right)"..."Y/N Stay Quite"You Want Hawk All to Yourself!!"Yelled the Brown Hair Girl"What About You?You want to be His Girlfriend,Right..."Y/N smirk"N-No!"She Yelled Back"then Why do you Care..."Y/N Say"Ugh!I Hate Y/N!"She Yelled Back"I wont Talk!But I will Fight for Hawk-Senpai's Heart!Dragon Flame!!"Said the Black Haired Girl"Ice Shield!"Y/N say"I Got this!Magic Cat!"The Short Haired One say"Frozen Attack!"Y/N say"Hehe!Cat Potion!"The Black One say"???"Y/N Ask And Black Cat Ears pooped Out"Ah?!!"Y/N shoked"Ah?!Y/N?You princesses!Did You Bully Her?!"Hawk Suddenly Came"H-Hawk Its Not As it S-Seems"The Brown One say"Hawk..."Y/N Wisper"Lets Get Out of here!"The Girls say and Left"You Okay?"Hawk Ask"How Do you know Im Here?"Y/N ask"I Ask Odette,I Knew She is Your Close Friends,I saw Tou Talk a Lot"Hawk Answer"Hehe...Why do You Care About Me?"Y/N Ask"Because I Want To re-Pay You From Saving My Life And my Team too,Thank You"Hawk smiled"Sure..."Y/N Reply"Here That Potion Leftovers Still On You,Is there Some Place You Love to Brewing?"Hawk ask"Sure,I Brewing Potion There a Lot,But People Use to Brew There A lot"Y/N say"Well Maybe You Could Do that at the Potion class,Its Time for Activities anyway"Hawk say"Sure...Hm...This Flower Smell*Hisss*!"Y/N Suddenly Hissed"What?!"Hawk ask"Let me Guest You Have a White Tulip Flower,I Alergic To it*Achoo!*Meow!"Y/N meowed"Wow!You need to Take that Potion for You right a Way!"Hawk say"Dont Judge me!Meow!Argh!!"Y/N get Angry"Calm Down..."Hawk say"Dont Tell me What To do!C'mon!"Y/N say and They heading to potion class.
~At Potion Class~
Y/N And Hawk Arrived"Today you gotta Make a Cat Person Potion and Try to Reverse it"Mr.Frog Say"Okay Nice!"Y/N say And Try to Make the Cat Person potion"Hey Need Help?"Ask Travis"No thanks I Fine..."Y/N Asnwer.
~Le Time Skip~
Y/N Has Made the Potion"Look Out!"Rose say"Kyaa!!"Y/N Screamed And Has Trownd The Potion up In the Air And Hitted Y/N's Head"Im So Sorry Y/N"Rose Say"Meow!Ugh!Its Okay Im fine!"Y/N Say angryly.