Fifteen

First two paragraphs are sorta smut, not too much graphic detail. Nothing ya can't handle.

They both panted in the tangle of sheets wrapped around them. The material stuck to their sweaty skin, the scent of sex becoming the aroma in the room and sticking to the blankets with a freshness to its scent. The heady smell along with the faint whiff of roses and lavender wafted through Frank's brain, intoxicating him as he kissed all over Gerard's neck as they made love underneath the mass of white sheets and streaming moonlight from the brilliant night sky. His love felt so amazing, so soft and hot and beautiful. He held onto Gerard's hips and he quickened his strokes, listening to the latter gasp and moan from every movement made inside him. His thick and soft pale thighs were tightly wrapped around Frank's waist. Frank held onto the small amount of pudge on Gerard's hips, soon moving them to his thighs and squeezing the fleshy pale miracles wrapped around his own hips. He placed hot kisses all over Gerard's skin, moaning deep in his throat as his orgasm approached him quickly. He freely hardened his thrusts, hearing Gerard cry out and arch his back out of pure pleasure.

When they came, they came together, joining cloud nine at the same time and seeing stars behind their eyes. The only difference between them was that Gerard's eyes quite literally sparkled like there were stars stuck inside of them, or small diamonds glistening withing the olive green and gold irises. Through the gaze of sex and love, they glittered brilliantly, a galaxy of their own that Frank wished he could get lost in. He did for long moment - they simply locked eyes while they panted and felt euphoria slowly dissipating from their bodies each minute that passed them, all starting with Frank softening inside of Gerard. Frank wished he could stay lost in the foreign world Gerard carried in his eyes, but he could not stay inside the latter for the rest of the evening.

Sliding out of him, Frank shut his eyes and still breathed out slightly heavily through his mouth. He laid his head on Gerard's chest and slowly lowered his body down onto the boy. Gerard reacted by wrapping one arm around him and his free hand came up to brush through Frank's hair. Frank could hear the hummingbird heartbeat inside of Gerard's chest and the quickness of his breath. He felt the soothing rise and fall of his chest, the feeling of gentle fingers smoothing out the knots in his dark hair. Gerard's skin was smooth underneath the cheek laying on his chest. Every inch of him was delicate and soft, so warm and comforting. Frank often wondered if Gerard was only a guardian angel he imagined, or maybe even a ghost attached to his side, but Jamia and many others had seen him before. Gerard was real, a living and breathing person.

And Frank wondered how long he would be able to have him.

It hit him hard as he lay there in Gerard's warm and loving embrace. The boy he loved, that he made love to, could easily be ripped away from him so quickly that he would not even have time to register it. Everything could fall apart, someone could find them in that very moment and no one would save them. No one knew, no one understood or would ever care to try. Frank knew how horrible this was - to cheat on your soulmate with someone else you had fallen in love with, a boy of all people. The definition of an unspoken sin inside of Battery City. He was destined to get locked up somewhere cold and without Gerard's arms to keep him warm. It was horribly amazing how within a matter of minutes, you could lose everything you ever loved or lived for.

Yes, Frank did feel like his entire life he was waiting for Gerard. Gerard entered his life when he felt lost, when he was losing all hope in himself. He befriended him when all he had was Jamia and nothing ever felt right with her. Even as friends, they felt the pressure of society pushing them together at such a ripe age. Their hawk eyes were not sharp enough to see the lack of attraction, but sharp enough to see that they needed a push or else an issue would unfold. All Frank ever wanted was Gerard, but now that he had him, it was all going to waste because of a government wanting everything to go their way. And then there came the frustration, the question Frank had been asking his entire life.