chapter 1 ALEXZANDRIA

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys this my first book on the walking dead and wattpad. I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY THINKING THIS STORY IS TERRIBLE BUT WAIT THERES MORE.... Plz read all of it. If u want more vote for next chapter!!! By the way that girl up there is Judith
------------------------------------------------

Judith POV

"Judith..Judith wake up we are here." I heard someone say nudging my arm. I opened my eyes to see my brother Carl.

"Already?" I say rubbing my eyes. I looked up and saw him with his hat on top of his head.
"Yeah get up we are going inside keep your gun and knife close okay."
"Okay"
I make sure my gun and knife are in holster just in case these people will hurt us. I got out and saw a walker coming towards me...Great. I take my knife and pushed it through it skull. You probably thinking: OMG you just killed a person.
Well you are completely wrong you retard in case you haven't noticed I'm in a damn apocalypse were dead people try to eat you...yeah I have the greatest life ever.

We were walking to the gates when I suddenly ran into a tall figure.
"What the hell?"
"Whoa you Judith are you okay?"
I looked up to see glenn. He put his hands on my shoulder to balance me.

"Sorry glenn"
Right when he was about to say something knocked over a old trash can. We all raised are guns but Daryl was the only one who shot at the ummm...whatever it is. The huge gates began to open and Daryl picked up what he shot. A possome of course. When the gate fully opened a curly headed man starred  at Daryl like he killed someone.

"Brought dinner."
I couldn't  help but to smirk at what Daryl said but my little smirke quickly went away when dad glared at me. Aaron stepped up and told us to come in. I took one good look at what I was leaving behind but what caught my attention was Carl looking at an old burned down house.

"Carl what's wrong?"

"Nothing c'mon" we walked inside but I made sure to keep close to my brother because this place was new and we don't know what secrets people might have here.
"Hold on you need to hand your gun over if you want to stay." said the guy that opened the gate.
"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.
My dad answer the rest for me.
"We don't know if we are gonna stay besides if we were going to use them we would already."

Aaron spoke once again
"Nicholas it okay they need to talk to Dianna first."

"Whose dianna!!"
Abraham yelled

"She our leader here at Alexandria she runs everything and Rick if it okay with you she would like to talk to you."

My dad looked at me and Carl and we know what that means and if you don't it means be ready for any danger or attack. He turned around and was about to say something until a small growl came from the other side of the gate. So then again my dad turned back but instead to us he looked at sasha.

"Sasha"
She turned around and shot the walker right in the head and being the person I am...I smirked at that (she likes smirking deal with it)

We all turned back around and both Aaron and Nicholas seemed scared but a little impressed. Then again my dad said something that made me smirk again.
"Its a good thing we're here."

-----------------------------------------------

So this is my first chapter I hoped you like it. Sorry if your not cought up in the walking dead but if you any ideas for another story tell me an I will announce your name for credit. If you liked this chapter vote.
Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter😝😝💞💞