Chapter 9:TIME PASSES

Authors note: im going to be doing this thing for each walking dead character there not my edits though but comment the one you want me to do and i will put a video up there 👆👆for you on you fav character..

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Judith POV

Its been three days since Noah and aidens death. In those past three days I felt nothing. We lost so many people along the way and It keeps getting harder to fight for the people that are still here.
I heard a door open down stairs.

"Judith..can you come down here."
My dad yelled. He came back later the day of Noah's death and he figured out that I went on the run with Glenn and Tara but he hasn't said anything about it since he got back.

I got out if bed and went down stairs to see what he wanted. I got down there and saw Lucas  sitting on the couch.

"Dad is something wrong?''

"Not really but I asked Lucas about how you went on the run and he told me..."

I gave Lucas a cold glare and he looked down at his hands. Something is different about him. I looked back towards dad to let him finish talking.
"Your not in trouble just don't do it again."

"Okay..sorry"
He walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. He went up stairs to do what ever he was doing. I looked at Lucas but I saw him already looking at me.
I grabbed my hoodie and went outside.
"Judith.."

I heard him following me to the door I put my hoodie on and opened the door it was so cold out there I could literally freeze but I didn't care I walked out. Lucas was following me until I turned around to face him. He stood there with a sad look on his face.

"What."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for him to know."
By then I realized he looked different and older....and hotte- nope not going to say it. Then remembered he said his birthday was yesterday. I really didn't keep up with my birthday because i haven't really paid attention and all the shit that has happened. Time passes when you loose poeple. That when I remembered my birthday its today.
"Judith you...uh okay."

Lucas broke me out my thoughts.
I pushed his hand away.
"I'm fine." I said harsh. He stared at me. He smirked a little bit and spoke.
"You can't ignore me forever."

"I can try."
He chuckled at that.

"It's not my fault your dad found out."

Really?!?! Who else could it be Carl.

"Carl also told him.'

Oh..what. He said he wouldn't tell dad. What a great brother.

"Look I'm sorry I wasn't going to saying anything but carl told your dad I was helping you."

"Fine..

He smiled lightly and I returned it.

"You want to Hang out."

"That doesn't I can't hold a-"
I got cut off by something loud breaking sound like glass.
I looked at Lucas and we both started sprinting toward the sound.

My eyes went Wide at the sight I was seeing
"Dad?"

Carl POV

I sat on my bed after dad got done talking to me a few minutes ago. He was talking to me about how Judith snook out to go on that run with Glenn.I told my dad everything that happen now...I feel guilty.
I felt really bad after she told me she watched it all.
"Carl?....are you here?"