The ending

After Enid and Judith went out in the woods the saviors kidnapped them, Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, and rosita. The didn't think Enid had a use so they through her out on the road. Carl found her days later, hungry and tired.
Maggie soon got sick and rick ,Carl and the other members from Alexandrea was heading to hilltop but they had a run in with the saviors. Simon made them get in their knees and pulled Judith and the rest of the Alexandrea from the van. Carl who was very angry got up to swing a couple of punches but Glenn and Daryl kept him from doing it. Neagan came out of the RV and said a few words which put everyone to panic. That little rhyme that Judith and Carl would sing to pick out a toy from the store is what he use to choose who to kill.  At this moment the people that they lived and got closer to would die in front of them. Abraham was the first to go. Judith's memories with him went through her head...they were happy but painful to see again. Next was Glenn. Screams from Maggie hurt Judith the most. Maggie shouldn't have to go through things like this, neither does Carl and Judith. Watching their loved ones die in front of them isn't right. The after math of it all ended when neagan was telling rick to cut off Carl's arm while they were holding Judith at gun point. Rick finally gave neagan the look he was looking for . They buried their loved ones and soon found out about carol and the kingdom. Rick and his people fought the saviors many times until one day. Rick was bit by a walker and the loss of their dad made them angry...Judith and Carl went after the saviors with the hilltop, kingdom and Alexandrea. Some savior last surrender to join them and the rest were killed or prisoner with neagan. Maggie, Judith, Daryl,and Jesus believed he needed to die but Carl or the rest of the people wouldn't let them. Knowing how clever these four are we're coming up with a plan to kill neagan. But does he need to die for what's he's done or does he need a second chance?

——————————————-