Chapter 14

Judith POV

I steadied my gun on one of the people holding Daryl and Rosita at gunpoint with Enid beside me and Abraham next to her. "Okay look you either come with us or Eugene here will get a bullet to the head."
My grip tighten on my weapon. Silence is all I could hear until a scream came from dwights mouth.
Then gunfire was heard. I shot towards the blonde but missed. "Shit." Everyone kept shooting until the group was gone and we came out of hiding. Daryl shot me a glare. "I told you not to come!"
"I didn't follow you Daryl." He looked away and I watched as his eyes traveled to the body laying on the ground. Denise
She didn't deserve to die. She still had a life to live. Fuck. I looked towards rosita and she looked back at me. "What are we gonna tell Tara." She looked away and started walking towards the lifeless body. Daryl, Rosita, and Abraham picked Eugene up because he got hurt while me and Enid walked while we had our guards up in case we got attacked again.
My boot scraped against the concrete as we were almost close to Alexandria. I looked towards Enid and I could tell she was thinking of something. I walked closer to her nudging her shoulder and I realized she isn't that much taller than me. "Oh hey."
I could see the gates up ahead so I turned my head towards Enid. "Are you okay"
"Yea I'm fine." I chuckled at her response. "What?"
"I've said that so many times to know that it doesn't work..so really...Enid you can tell me."
She smiled lightly but I quickly faded we she opened her mouth and told me what happened with her and Carl...which pissed me the fuck off.

Flashback
Enid's POV
I was walking with Carl through the woods  which was silent. We came to our spot with a box with comics and some snacks. I sat Down with him and started reading some comic that Carl gave me. Then my thought got to me.
Carl...
He different from everyone else back home. He knows what it's like to be alone and loose someone you love. He understands me.
I grabbed and piece of candy and handed it to him and he took it from me. I turned to the next page to finish reading my comic.
Then we heard a noise our heads snapped in the direction from where it came from. We both stood up and I walked to the tree were we would hide but Carl didn't follow. Ever since his accident he been doing stuff that might get him hurt. "Carl..who was it?"
"Just michonne and spencer."
I stepped out of the tree and I looked down at Carl. "I don't want to come out here anymore." He put the comic down and just sat there. "Okay." Is all he said and started putting things away and started walking away. I stood there for a minute just thinking but I stepped over the log and walked towards Carl.
We walked until we a noise and looked up to see a walker standing in front of us. Then Carl started to whistle "what are you doing." He ignored me and just kept trying to get its attention. "Carl what the hell are you doing."
The walker turned around but it wasn't just a walker it was dianna... She started growling and walking towards us. "We should kill it." I grabbed my knife from my belt and was ready too stab it in the head but Carl grabbed me by the arm "your not killing it."
"Let go Carl!"
"Go home!"
"Carl!"
"Just leave!!"
I felt the walker trying to grab my shirt but Carl pulled me back and pushed the walker to the ground. "You said you didn't want to be out here so go home."
I shook my head. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
"You wouldn't understand."
And with that I walked off.

--------flashback over------

Judith POV.

We walked in the gates and saw my dad and Glenn run up to us.
"What happened is Eugene okay?" My dad said with worry. "Got shot but the bullet just grazed him..we got attacked." Daryl said. Glenn walked up and his eyes were looking for a certain person and I know who it is. "Where's Denise?" He said looking at us. No one said a word, Glenn just shook his head and looked down at his feet. "Whose going to tell Tara." Rosita said looking up at my dad. "I will." Enid said
After everything that's happened today I found myself sitting on my porch steps. I heard someone walking towards me and looked up and saw my brother. "Hey." Is all he said and sat down by me and looked forward. I'm still pissed about what Enid told me. "You better go apologize to her." I said looking at my brother. "What?" He looked down at me confused. "Enid told me what you did out there...you should've killed her."  His eyes closed for a minute and he took a breath. "Judy I-"
"No don't 'Judy ' me....Carl you have been acting different ever since you got shot!" I said raising my voice a little bit. His face soften into a sad expression. Carl really didn't like talking about what happened to his eye because it made him feel like he was weak. "How would you know you've been sneaking off over the wall not knowing what the hell you might run into out there!" He snapped back. I got mad at the fact he started changing the subject. "Carl you hurt Enid she doesn't even like this new you!" I said. He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. "I'm not a kid I understand things better than i used to so  get your head out of your fucking ass Carl!!"
He looked angry and I was angry. I know what's going on now I'm not just some little kid. "I'm not a little girl anymore." He stared at me then shook his head. "When you stop acting like one..I stop treating you like one."
I'm done. I stood up and went into the house and slammed the door. I opened the door to my room and shut it...falling on my bed I heard a tap at my window. I looked towards it to see Lucas. I smiled and opened my window. "You know you could've used the front door." I said sitting back down on my bed. "Then it wouldn't be fun." He said sitting by me.
"Everything okay?" Lucas said looking at me. "Yeah everything is fine "
"Judith I know your lying I heard you and Carl fighting."
If he heard I wonder who else did. "Long story but I'll tell you I guess."
For the rest of the night we just talked bout what happened to us today and what we did in the past. Today was hard

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm back but I am rely sorry I haven't updated any of my books but if you read my rant book you would understand...but school started and I've been so caught up in homework and shit but I will try and updated more.
Love u guys 💙💙