Chapter 13: IT ENDED BAD

Judith POV

3 months has went by and we have been fine...and I've been okay.
Lily has grown a lot and Maggie and Glenn are expecting a baby. I'm actually happy for once in this cruel world.

I was currently walking to Maggie and Glenn's house. I walked up the steps and I was greeted by Enid opening the door. "Hey Enid."
"Hey Judy Maggie not here right now but Glenn is upstairs." I smiled and walked upstairs and a soon as I got on the top floor someone picked me up and spun around and put me down.
"Glenn you scared me!" I shouted
"But you Judith grimes..the bravest person I know." He laughed
"Shut up" I said playfully rolling my eyes. He chuckled and went into a room with stuffed animals and a crib. My smile grew bigger as I looked around the room. "This is the babies room"
"Yep."
I felt happy for Maggie and Glenn. They deserve to be happy...especially Maggie after loosing Hershel and Beth, she deserves this. "Where's Maggie?"
"She at the infirmary looking for pills for the baby."
"Okay."

I felt like he needed a hug and so I gave him one.
"Your gonna be a great dad..I know it."
"Thanks Judy."
I let go and told him I had to go. I closed the door behind me and walked down the side walk of Alexandra. As I was walking I saw the a familiar blue eye similar too mine. Carl walked towards me faster than I have ever seen. "Where the hell were you!"
He said angrily. Ever since his accident he been nothing but an asshole. "At Glenn's..why."
" you should've told me where you were Judith."
"Am I not allowed to walk around alone."
He closed his eye and took a breath. "Im sorry."
"Excuse me?"
"Sorry."
"What did you say."
"I said I-"
"Carl..."
He looked straight at me with a annoyed expression on his face.
"What."
"I heard you..just wanted to hear you say it some more." I laughed and looked at my brother. "Just..next time tell me." "I will...promise." Carl put his arm around my shoulder...let me just say I have grown and now I'm up to Carl's shoulder.....honestly wow. We walked for a while until Enid came into view and waved at Carl and me. Carl's face turned red me smiled back at her. I laughed at my blushing brother. He has feelings for her. They both do.

Flashback.

Carl's POV

I was walking through the woods with Enid and we were going to our spot.
"Do you miss him." I asked randomly
"Who?" "Ron."
She paused forever it felt like.
"I don't know Carl."
"Im sorry I asked." I felt her hand grab my and she intertwined our fingers together. I smiled I just kept walking until we reached our spot. I grabbed a snack out of my bag and she handed me some comic I haven't read. We sat down and read the books this felt great. Being here with her...felt really good.
Flashback over

Judith POV
"Awww Carl..you like Enid."
"Say that a little louder Judy I don't think she could her you...damn" he laughed and his face was getting redder every time I said something about it. "You talked to her." He nodded. "Kissed her." His eye got wide...and I started laughing my ass off. "Well she likes you too bubby."

"Bubby??" He said "never thought I would hear that again."
"Well you did....and Enid coming this way."
"What!" Carl whisper/yelled. "Have fun." I walked away laughing and saw Rosita, Daryl, and Denise. "I'm not babysitting her." Rosita said
"Are you coming or not."
"I can take care of myself."
Are they going on a run? Well might as well try. "Hey." I interrupted rosita giggled...."I'm not babysitting her either."
"Who said I needed a babysitter. "
"Your not going Judy." It made me a little mad when Daryl said that. Everyone still treats me as a kid... Especially Daryl..and it's a load of bullshit.
"Why the hell not." I said crossing my arms. Daryl looked at me....and if looks could kill I would be dead...seriously. "Judith your not going so just go home." Denise said. I glared at her.  "Look I never get to go outside the walls."
"No Judith." I give up. "Fine..I guess I'll see you later...stay safe please." I hugged Daryl and waved by to rosita and Denise.

I can still go over the wall. Just not with Daryl. I walked to my house so I could get my knife. I walked through the door and found the house empty. Dad must be with Aaron. I turned towards the stairs to go up to my room. As I opened the door, I get picked up bridal style and get pinned to the bed. I looked up at the green eye I saw and immediately new who it was. "Seriously Lucas." I giggled
"Seriously Judith I haven't seen you all day." He smiled. I flipped us over and I was looking down at Lucas. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and our lips instantly connected. Things started to get heated. Lucas flipped us over and depend the kiss....okay things were getting hot so...(they didn't fuck...you dirty minded people...but still love you)
Even though it didn't last long..it felt like forever. "Lucas I need to go."
"Judith are you going over the wall."  We stared at each other for awhile. "I'm not gonna be out there long." He looked a little upset. "Just be careful." I gave him a kiss on the check and left the house. I went to go get my weapon..so I went to the armory. Instead of going through the front door I decided to go through the back so I didn't have to deal with Olivia. I walked my way towards the back of the house so I could get the gun I needed but it didn't work out at all. "Judith what are you doing?"  I mentally stabbed myself in the face so many times I think I lost count. I turned around and she had a smug look on her face with her hand on her hip. "My dad asked me to get him and gun so he could patrol  the wall." She nodded her head. "Okay well there in the cabinet to your left." Then she left just like that. How the fuck did she fall for that. Well damn. That was actually really fucking easy. I got the gun from the cabinet and went out the back door straight for the wall. I used the metal poles Enid let me borrow and began to climb the wall.
I jumped off the last pole and made my way into the woods. It was actually really quiet. I almost forgot about it but I can never forget what happened. A low growl  interrupted my thoughts so I stopped and took my knife out. Looking up it was only one walker. So I stepped forward and grabbed it by the neck and knocked off the ground. With my knife I hand I put my foot on it to keep it from moving. I looked down at the dead thing. Around it neck was a string with a piece of paper attached to it. I stabbed the walker in the head and bent down and ripped the paper off the string.

Thank you
   ~Hannah

The note said. I felt bad for this thing who was once a living, happy, breathing person. It was bit and it died just how everyone else did when this shit started.
I put the note in my pocket and started walking through the woods more. I stopped and hid behind a tree when I heard a bunch of men talking. I heard twigs and leaves crunching. I peaked around the tree and saw them looking down at a guy on the ground. I couldn't make out what he look like because he was facing the other way. This was my chance to run so I did. I looked back and I could see the men anymore so that means I got away.
But since I'm a dumbass I wasn't looking where I was going a ran into something. I fell on the ground and immediately grabbed my gun from its holster and aimed it at whatever it was. Enid looked up at me with a confused expression. "Dammit Enid I could of shot you." I put my gun back in the holster and helped her up. "Yeah.. Glad you didn't." We both smiled. "What were you running from?"
I didn't want her to worry. "Oh nothing just felt like running." She nodded her head.

We were now just walking asking each other random questions. "Favorite color."
"Blue." We stopped at a tree to just talk but something interrupted us. "What is it gonna be Daryl." Me and Enid took out our guns and I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Abraham crouching down telling us to be quiet and pointing the men I saw with Eugene on the ground and another body laying there while rosita and Daryl was held at gun point on train tracks. Yeah tracks for us are never good at all. I aimed my gun at the blonde guy pointing his gun at Eugene. I didn't know what was going to happen next but I was ready to shoot if they hurt my family.