chapter 3: OUR NEW HOME

Authors note: Thanks guys for leaving comments and voting on my story. So here is another chapter. READ THE BOTTOM PLZ  ENJOY😘
------------------------------------------------

Carl's POV
After dianna got done with maggie, Aaron took us in front of a house with a lady and a cart.
"Hand them over."

I looked over to the guy named Nicholas. I already don't like this guy. My dad however just wants to kill him. The lady asked this time
"Could you please just put your guns in the cart if your going to be staying here."
At least she nice about it. Her smile quickly faded when she looked over at my dad. I looked over at Judith and she was giving me a  'do something before dad snaps' look. So I was the first one to put my gun in the cart. I started to pull my knife out until Aaron said "wait you can keep your knives but only one."
Since he said that
I put my knife back in my belt. After I was done Judith and maggie put their guns in so everybody else did. Carol was the last one putting her guns in the cart. Aaron took me,my dad, and Judith so we can see the houses. On our way I saw a girl and a boy about my age....wait I've seen that girl..she was the one in the house I saw outside the gates.
"Carl"
I got snapped out of my thoughts after Judith call my name. I looked at her to see what she wanted. She turned around and looked in front of her so I turned around and saw two houses in front of us. So this is where we are gonna live.

Judiths POV

After I turned around and looked at the houses in front of me.
"So do we pick it do you pick for us?"
I said and turned my head to look at Aaron.
"No you can pick."
It felt kind of weird looking at houses, this isn't the normal I know..well this isn't normal for the whole group.
"Thanks for this." I heard Carl say and I lightly smile at Aaron but dad well he was being a dick. Don't get me wrong I love my dad but the world  changed him...hell it changed all of us.
"So..I'm two houses down just call if you need anything..well we don't have phones just look for me." Aaron started to walk off I looked into his direction and saw a boy about my age.

We walked up to the house we picked to stay in. My dad was hesitating to open the door. I would to I mean we just got here.
He opened it and Carl pushed me behind him. I rolled my eyes and walked through our new home. It was weird saying that because every time I would say home It would get taken from me but for some weird reason I knew this place would be our new home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT MUST READ:

Okay guys so I know this update was kind of shitty but I tried. Like I said I have school so I will try to update. So hopefully you enjoyed that chapter. I really hope u enjoyed Carl's POV I just want to put his thought In.NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON.