CHAPTER 10: WOLVES

Author's note: the pic up there👆tho 😂😂
--------------------------

~Times skip by a month~

Judith POV

Being 14 still sucks I  don't get to go outside the walls or get to go on runs....I think I'm going insane.
A lot has happened since last month. My dad killed Pete because he kill reg (diannas husband). Lucas stop talking to me. Carl has been really quite. Sam won't even come out of his house.Enid always keep running off. Then that leaves ron. Let just say I'm not gonna tell anybody I pulled out a gun on a 16 year old.

"Judith..Judith"
Somebody snapped my out of my thoughts. Lily.
"Oh hey."
Lily is about the only one that talks to me and she acts like Lucas but still talks to me.
"I snuck out of the house again..sorry I was bored."

I know she is eight but I talk to her like I'm talking to a fucking 15 year old.
"Look there a lot of stuff(and thangs...lol)going on right now."

"Yeah yeah what ever I'm old enough to know what going on...someone told me if I know nothing of what going on I'm going to get killed"

"Who told you that?" because it true I wasn't gonna say that though.
I heared her giggle and smile a little.
"A very wise man with a crossbow."

I giggle as she made that about Daryl. Daryl and Lily has gotten close but Daryl is almost always keeping an eye on her. He does that with me and Carl but he is like that because of Beth. I saw Lily out of the corner of my eye. She was staring at me like she knew what I was thinking.
"Judith...can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"If you don't want to tell me that's okay...but..uh..what happened to your mom?"

Being an eight year old she knows when something is wrong.

(I'm gonna have to change how Lori died because Judith would be older than she is now so let just say Lori was really sick and got bit)

"Well..Maggie's dad hershal me Carl Beth my mom and Maggie were helping him outside. My dad, Daryl, Carol, Glenn and T-dog were out there too..." I stopped for a minute remembering my mom and Beth and hershal and t-dog we lost so many people.."then sirens went off and walkers came out of nowhere and they we're coming after us. So we all kinda split up..I-I tried to go with Beth but Carl told me to come with him so he could keep me safe..." I smiled because he always wanted to be the hero he never wanted to be the bad guy.." Me, Carl, Maggie, and my mom were in this room and we were gonna leave but my mom was telling us to just stay here but Carl and Maggie wanted to go find the rest of the group...that's when mom just fell in the floor and started breathing fast and coughing up blood. Maggie got her to s-stop.I Started crying and Carl was trying not to cry but the tears were already coming down his face. My mom told us that we were going to beat this world. She told Carl to take care of me and she told me to take care of hi-him. She told Maggie to watch out for us. Maggie was telling my mom that she was going to be okay..but that's when I noticed blood coming from her arm she got bit so we knew s-she wasn't gonna make it. She told us that she loved us and she loved My dad and that is the last thing she said....Carl.. He didn't want her to turn so he told us that we weren't going to leave her like that s-so Maggie was going to shoot her but Carl wanted to. I told him no but he told us to leave..me and Maggie went to the door and heard the gun shot..." I stopped I looked up and saw Lily staring at me she hugged me.

"I thought you would cry if you talked about her."
She said

"I Don't cry anymore..I can't."

"That a lie." I turned around and Lucas standing there.