Shopping

At first Night -part 7-

Shopping

Hey peeps I'm going to try a different writing style instead of 3rd person I'm going to try 1st person please comment what you think ^^

Nakira's POV

I looked down at the grub for a moment as me and Karkat walked into Grubs R Us.  

I stopped walking debating if I should get a cart or not. The ones they had that I could see had seats for trollings(Iv decided that's what I'm going to call the "baby trolls" or more specifically the form after the grub stage.) 

"Hey Karkitty?" I said turning to face him. 

"Yes?" 

"Do you see any carts that have grub seats?" 

He looked at the available carts around us before shaking his head. "No, but I'll hold her if you want me to." he replied strangely kind. 

"Alright." I handed Celest to him and she squeaked raising her little front legs to grab his nose.  

"Aww" 

"Dont you ever speak of this" he said sharply. 

I giggled and nodded. "Sure KitKat" I teased trying to not laugh, but failing epicly. 

He scowled but said nothing as he was walking towards crib isle. I fallowed looking around at the different items stacked on the shelves. Man there were a lot of types. Though none of them seamed fitting. I sighed defeatedly as I put a box back on its shelf. 

"Kira?" I turned towards the voice and frowned confused at the sight of my moirail. "Sollux what are you doing here?" I asked glancing around for Karkat. 

"I thaw you luthuth thitting out thide the thore and decided to thee what you were up to.(so many s's!)" he paused before adding" What are you doing here?" 

I stopped trying to think up believable response. 

"Renaia where the hell did you go!" 

"Over here." 

Karkat walked over a little angrily pulling a cart behind him and handed my grub back . "Take your little pain in the neck." 

I took back the little wriggler and gave him a confused look. It was then that I noticed he had a red spot on his hand. "What happened to your hand?" 

"Your little 'deary' bit me." 

I looked down at the lavender grub who was snuggled up to my chest confused. She just gave me a smug look and stretched.  

"Ahem" Sollux cleared his throat attempting to catch our attention. "Will someone pleathe explain why my moirail hath a wriggler." 

"uh...." I knew that I shouldn't share my dancestor's situation with any more trolls, but he was my moirail and you don't keep secrets from your moirail.  

Thankfully Karkat saved me from a very awkward conversation.  

"Didn't your lusus ever give you 'the talk' Captor" he said crossing his arms over his sweater. 

Sollux's eyes narrowed at him quickly "Yeth idiot I know how grubth are made. I wath athking who the father wath." he looked at me then." 

I gulped tempted to say I didn't know, but I know that it would immediately go down hill. 

Thankfully I was saved by phone ringing. It was my dancestor. Wonder what she wants?  

"I have to take this" I said to my impatient friend.