4.

Everything was fuzzy when I woke up. My entire body screamed with ache but no sounds came out. It hurt to open my eyes since the light was so bright, I tried to shade out the light but my arm was to weak to move.
"are you alright?" a voice asked from a far.
"i...i" it hurt to talk, my throat was so dry, if I were to scream it would turn to dust. I was in a dirty bathroom with tissue taped to my arm, lying in the bathtub, it reminded of when I was trying to wash my sorrows and depression away by drowning and slowing down the rhythm of my heart and how desperately I wanted to die just now. there was vomit on the side of the toilet, plastic cups on the ground. I felt the music below me rattled the faucet of the tub I was still at the party, it wasn't a nightmare. I was actually in hell.
After managing to capture some saliva I called out,
"Lani..? Lani.."
"I'm here, I'm right here." Lani told as she rushed in with a cup of water.
"Drink, you need to hydrate your body to wash out the drugs"
I grabbed the cup and begin to drink, the ice cold of the water refreshes my throat and revived my body. aahhhh.
"Do you remember what happened" Lani questions gently rubbing my hand,
I set the cup down next to the old empty shampoo bottles aside of me.
"no, not really" I stuttered. I lied. I knew EXACLTY what happened, I was searching for you. You left me. You left me and I looked for you because your the only real family I have left and I wanted to be with you after having a bad fucking night and in result for me giving a fuck it almost ends in me getting drugged and raped. And it was all your fault.
"Well you don't have to worry because the creep who did this to you is taken care of." Lani fake smiled.
I tried to get up but my body was numb.
"Who saved me?" I asked trying to create small talk, since I knew I was gonna be here a while.
"Well I'm not sure," Lani said lightly "But whoever he was, he came right in time." Lani smiled.
I didn't smile back. I just stared at the cracked tiles in the wall, thinking about why anyone would think I'm worth saving.