Family reunited

Macks pov

Hi my name is Mack Dawson. I'm Antonio Dawson's long lost sister. I'm also related to Gabriela Dawson. I've always looked up to my sister and always wanted to be like her. She doesn't know that I moved to Chicago,or even if I exist. Plus I'm going to start working at her fire house in squad. I've worked so hard to get where I am and nothing is going to get in my way.

Today is my first day at the fire house I'm really nervous. I was told that when I get there to head to chief Boden's office. I headed in and got greeted really quick.

"Hey there. You must be the new candidate." This man said. He was really cute.

"Yes. My name is Mack Dawson. I'm supposed to meet chief Boden." I replied.

"Ya. But Dawson are you related to Gabriela and Antonio Dawson?" He asked. The rest of the table got curious.

"Yes but don't tell her my last name. I'm their long lost sister. I... uh want to surprise her." I said in desperation. He mimicked zipping his lips. I laughed. He showed me where the chiefs office is.

Severides pov

She was really cute. The best thing is she's on my team. I showed her Boden's office. What shocked me and the rest of squad most was that she was related to Gabby and Antonio. I don't think they know she exist.

Macks pov.

Severide showed me chief's office. I knocked on the door and he motioned me in.

"Hi sir. I'm Mack Dawson. The new candidate on squad." I said.

"Dawson. Are you related to Gabriela and Antonio Dawson?" He asked.

"Yes sir. But please don't tell them yet I want to surprise them. I'm their long lost sister." I replied.

"Ok. I'll get everyone in the meeting room, but I won't tell them your last name." He said smiling.

"Thank you sir." I said.

"It's no problem." He said " follow me." He added.

Chief told me to wait in his office while he gets everyone in the meeting room. It didn't take to long.

Gabbys pov.

Chief wanted all of us in the meeting room. I hope it's something good. I had I rough morning with Louie. He wasn't feeling well, and was up all night. Plus the nanny was late.

Macks pov.

He started to introduce me,but I'm still outside.

"Now you guys are probably wondering why I called you guys here today. We have a new candidate. Her name, yes I said her. Is Mack." He said.

He motioned me in. I opened the door very shaky and walked in. Chief whispered into my ear.

"Do you want to meet Gabby?" He asked. I shook my head yes. "Alright Gabby would you please come here." He said.

Gabbys pov.

The new girl was on squad. She had hair like mine,but eyes like Antonio. Chief wanted me to come up to them.