Its never going to be ok. Ever.

Mack's pov

Darkness. That's what I saw. Beeping and shuffling. That's what I heard. Pain in my stomach. That's what I felt. There...there is something in my hand. I-I need to wake up. I need Kelly. My brother and Sister. My unborn child.

As I open my eyes I hurried and shut them again. The light was blinding. I opened them again, and my eyes adjusted to the light. I turned my head to the left and saw a sleeping Antonio. I looked ahead of me and saw a Sleeping Matt and Gabby. Then I turned my head to my right. Kelly. My love.

I lightly squeezed his hand so he'd know I was up. No to long after I squeezed his hand for a second time he finally woke up.

"Mack, baby your up!" Kelly exclaimed waking up everyone else. They all came up to me to give me a hug.

"How are you feeling big sis?" Antonio asked.

"I'm good just a little pain,how's the baby?" Everyone's face fell.

"I'm going to go get Will." Matt said.I nodded. A few moments later Matt came back with Will.

"Hey,Mack how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm good,a little pain but nothing I can't handle. How's the baby?" I asked. He looked at me like I had two heads.

"Mack,now this isn't easy. When you were stabbed it hit your uterus,and well...it killed the baby. I'm so sorry Mack." When he said that I along with everyone else started crying again.

"I'll check on you guys later." Will said and left.

"Hey,hey baby wipe away your tears. It-its  going to be ok." Kelly tried to reassure me.

"No! No is not. I should of never left Molly's alone." I said pushing him away.

"Mack..." he said in a whisper.

"No! Kelly. I came here to get away from problems and to be with my brother and sister. But instead I get more problems. I would of never met you this would of never happen."

Everyone excused themselves and left me with Kelly.

"Mack...w-what are you saying?"

"Leave me alone. For now on you're only my Lieutenant and co-worker. Nothing more."

"Ma-" he started to say.

"DON'T! Leave. Now." I said with venom.

"Mack." He said again.

"ANTONIO!"  He came rushing in. "Get him out." I said looking away.

"Let's go Severide." Antonio said.

"Fine. Have a nice recovery." He said with anger.