Will it slip out

The next morning chief called Severide and I into his office. That got me worried. Was it that our secret slipped out,and now I'm leaving. Severide could tell I was shaking,so he grabbed my hand.

"It's gonna be ok." He said with a smile.

"I know. But what if it isn't?" I asked.

"Think on the bright side." He said.

"I'll try." I replied with a fake smile.

We walked into his office.

"Severide, Dawson I heard about last night. Is it true what I am told?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Kelly and I are dating. We want to hide it from people that will take me off of squad. We won't let our outside life get to us during work." I said.

"I see. I won't tell them. Do not let this get between your work." He said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"You are dismissed." He said.

"See it wasn't that bad." Severide said.

"I know." I replied.

"Come on let's go eat." He said.

"Ok." I replied. I was still worried that our secret will come out. If it does that means I will have to leave squad,and I leave the house. I love being in squad.

"Hey Severide if we're out in public does it make a difference if we get caught?" I asked

"I'm not sure." He replied.

"Oh...okay." I said.
A call came in.

"Squad 3. Entanglement."

*at call*

Severides pov

We got to the call and there was a group of people laughing at there friend that was caught on a flag pole.

"This is squad 3 to main I'm gonna need truck 81 from fire house 51 for assistance."

One of the drunk guys came  up to me.

"What are you guys to weak to get him down?hahaha. Looks like we got a group of weak people." The drunk guy said as all of his friends laughed.

"Hey back up and let us do our jobs. If you can't tell we don't have the right equipment." Mack said. I could see the fire in her eyes.

Truck 81 showed up.

"Awwww look at this little princess. She thinks that she can make it with the big boys. Why don't go to the kitchen and cook." The drunk guy said.

"This is squad 3 to main can you bring Antonio to our location." I said.

"Yes squad 3."

"Hey at least I don't wast my time laughing at someone in need of help." Mack said.

"Mack! Let's go." I said. It was time to help the man down.

Antonio shows up. "Severide you called." He said.

"Yes. There's a drunk guy harassing Mack." I replied.

"Mack who is it?" He asked.

"That guy running! Severide can I go after him." She asked.

"No. stay here. Antonio will go." I replied.

Antonio chased after him,and tackled him to the grown.

Antonios pov

I chased and tackled that guy.

"Hey buddy no body messes with my sister." I said. I was fed up. When it comes to family people cross the line.

"She belongs in the kitchen. Not out here with the big boys." He said laughing.

"Let's go your under arrest." I said.

"Like I care." He said.

Macks pov.

I can't believe someone would say that. But that just shows that he's a low life scum.

"Thank you Antonio." I said and gave him a hug.

"Your my sister. No one messes with you or Gabby." He said. I gave him a hug. And he left.

"Let's pack it up squad." Severide said. As I was packing up Severide walked up to me.

"Hey you ok." He asked.

"Ya why wouldn't I be?" I asked

"After that I was waiting for you to explode." He said.

"Oh well I was about to." I said.

"Your like Gabby. Your fearless." He said.

"I guess it runs in our family." I said with a smirk.

"Ya." He said then gave me a little hug. I was hoping no one would see us. Or at lest someone that can get us in trouble. I don't get how Severide isn't as worried as me. I gotta keep cool.