Confessions pt 3

[Pic of Kendra]

Mason's POV
I was in the room Kendra and I shared. She was sitting on the edge of our bed, with her face in her hands. I dunno why she was scared of me. I never hit her, and if i did, it would just be a love tap. Or maybe it was something else. Whatever it was, I was gonna find out.

Mason: Kendra,baby. What's wrong?

Kendra: W-w-why would y-you think t-there's something wrong with m-me?

Mason: There has to be something wrong with you. You haven't been talking to me like you would usually.

Kendra: Huh? W-what do you mean?

Mason: Kendra Collins, tell me what's wrong. You know I'm here for you, and you definitely know I'd do anything for you; just to see you happy and just to see that beautiful smile of yours.

Kendra:*blushes for a little bit*

Mason: Now would you please tell me what's bugging you.

Kendra: *huffs* Fine... Uh...

Mason: Go on, I'm listening.

Kendra: I'm tired of it.

Mason: Tired of what?

Kendra: I'm tired of it! Im tired of my best friends being abused; emotionally and physically! I've seen it happen countless times, and it just unbelievable. You guys hurt us so much, and yet we stay because we love you so much. Where I'm trying to get at is... is...

Mason: The point?

Kendra: I want you to promise me something.

Mason: What?

Kendra: That you'll never hit me.

Mason:*gets down on his knees* Kendra, I promise I will never hit you.

Kendra: Ok.

Mason: So that's what was bugging you?

Kendra: Yea.

Mason: Are you happy?

Kendra: Yea.

Mason: Oh great. I have some surprises for you.

Kendra: Really? Where are they?

Mason: Well, if you just take my hand, and walk with me downstairs, you'll see...

Kendra:*takes Mason's hand* Ok.

Me and Kendra walked downstairs hand in hand.