Traveling To Panama

Daelynn's POV.

After we packed last night, we went to bed. Hours later, my alarm went off. 5:30 AM. We hopped up, showered, and made arrangements. We all decided to put our luggage in the back of the big truck. After that, we all got a lot of money. Maybe $300-$400 dollars each. Then we added an extra $50. That would cover gas, food, hotel fees, souvenirs, clothes from the shops, and some extra money. We all got in the big truck. I sat in the front while Aiden would drive, Aaron and Naomi sat on the second row, and Kendra and Mason sat on the third. We made sure everything was secure, since we'd be gone for a while week. Everything was. So we were gone. From the state of Ohio, to Panama City, FL.

Aiden:*sleepily* You know what? It's 5:30 in the morning and I need some to listen to. *turns on car radio and Bad and Boujee comes on*

Aaron:*singing​ along* You know...... we ain't neva had a lotta old money. But we gotta lotta new money tho...

Mason:*in Future voice* If yo Metro don't trust you, I'mma shoot ya

*all singing the song*

All: Raindrops, drop top. Smokin' on cook in tha hit bot. Fvckin' on ya bitch she a thot thot, THOT.
*y'all know the rest*

(Three hours later.)

Aiden:*baby whining* I'm tiiirrreeeddd. Can we pull over?

Everyone:*knocked out*

Aiden:*taps Daelynn* Daelynn. Babe, wake up.

Daelynn:*sleepy voice, squirming around in the seat* What, babe?

Aiden: I'm tired. I've been driving for 3 hours straight. Can we pull over?

Daelynn: Yea. I'll drive. *switches seats with Aiden and starts driving*

*5 hours later*
Everyone is wide awake.

Naomi: Hey! Hey! I see the sign!

Mason: *reading* Welcome to Panama City FL.

Aaron: We made it!

Kendra: Yep.

Daelynn: We're staying in the beach resort hotel. Oh, here it is. *parks the car in hotel parking lot*

*Everyone get their luggage and walk in the hotel*

Desk Person= DP

DP:Hello! Welcome to the Panama City Beach Hotel Resort. How may I assist you?

Daelynn: Hello. We are tourists here for spring break and we need some rooms please.

DP: *typing in the computer* What is your name, ma'am?

Daelynn: Daelynn Palmer

DP: How do you spell that?

Daelynn: *spells her name*

DP: Ok. How many rooms?

Daelynn: 3

DP:*typing on the computer* Ok. Your rooms are 306,307 & 308.

Daelynn: Ok. Thank you.

DP: You're so welcome. Enjoy your stay at Panama City Beach Hotel Resort.

Daelynn: We will. Come on guys.

*Everyone takes the elevator to the 4th floor*

*In room 306, everyone is gathered in there*

Daelynn: Ok guys. We have our rooms and stuff straight. So what do you guys wanna do? The guys.

Guys: Explore the beach.

Daelynn: You guys all packed your swimming trunks right?

Guys: Yea.

Daelynn: Ok. Well, we'll go get bikinis. From the mall.

Guys: Ok.

Daelynn: After we go get our bikinis, we're coming back to the hotel. So, when we get back, we're gonna change. Be ready, ok?

Guys: Ok.

Daelynn: *grabbing car keys* Girls, let's go.

*Kendra & Naomi leave the hotel room*

We took the elevator down to the lobby. We left the hotel and walked to the parking lot, getting in the car. We were going yo the mall and some other stores for the beach. We arrived at the mall. First, we went to go get swimsuit. I got a neon orange one, Kendra's was highlighter yellow, and Naomi's was bright blue. Then we got accessories, sandals and sunglasses, that matched the same color of our bikinis. Then we paid for our stuff and left. Then, we went and brought six beach towels, and six beach umbrellas. Then, we headed back to the hotel. We took the elevator to our room, well Aiden and I's room.

Daelynn: Boys!

Naomi: Were back!

Kendra: Are you ready?

*The boys show up dressed in their swimming trunks*

Daelynn: We got the bikinis. Now we're gonna go change.

We all went back to our rooms and changed. Then we all met up in Aiden and I's room. The boys were smirking. Someone (Mason) was a little too excited.

Kendra:*kisses her teeth* Next time, I'm gettin' a one piece *folds her arms and rolls her eyes*

Mason:*runs and takes care of his problem, comes back in new swimming trunks*

Aiden:*sarcastically* Now is everybody ready?

All except Aiden: Yea!

Aiden: Well, let's go then.

Daelynn: Ok. Oh! I brought some beach towels and umbrellas.

Aiden: Ok.

Daelynn: One beach towel and one umbrella for each of us.

Aiden: Cool.

Aaron: Enough talk. Now let's go hit the beach.

All: *cheering loudly* Yeaaaa!!!!!

Daelynn: Wait!

All: *annoyed* Whaaattt?

Daelynn: Let's take our phones and some money.

All: Ok.

We all grabbed our phones and took $20 each. Then we locked up our hotel rooms. We took the elevator down. Then we exited the hotel lobby.
*****************

Vote|Comment| Follow

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for not updating for a while. I am trying to hurry and finish up the final touches of this book so I can write part two. Part two will be way better than this part. More drama, tension, and everything. Requests to be a character are open. Just DM me or comment in the comment section. Thank you for reading this book.

~ItzDriaBiiissshhh

Keep tuning in my Dria-Jaliens.