Beach Fun

Daelynn's POV

It is sunny. And crowded. And the beach was absolutely beautiful. And the water.... oh! It was absolutely beautiful. Aiden was walking towards the pretty blue water. I jumped on his back. He stumbled a little, cuz he claims I scared him.

Aiden:*stumbling then catches his balance* Babe! Don't do that. You scared me.

Daelynn:*chuckles* Sorry, baby. *sighs* It's so beautiful.

Aaron: I know right?!

Naomi: Yea.

Kendra:*catches a volleyball*

Christian: Excuse me. Can I have my ball back?

Kendra:*throws him the ball* Christian! *runs over yo him and hugs him* What are you doing here?! *laughs happily*

Karisma: This is the spot for Spring Break. Everyone is here.

Kendra:*happily* Hey Karisma!

Karisma: *flashes a smile* Hey Kennedy.

Christian: Actually, it's Kendra.

Karisma:Sorry.

Kendra: It's OK.

Christian: Soooo. Anyone up for a game of volleyball? On the beach, perhaps?

Mason:*rolls his eyes at Christian* Beach volleyball?

Christian: Yea. Now who's up for it?

Everyone except Mason: We are!

Christian: Ok. Wait. Mason, are you playing?

Mason:*snaps* No. *walks off*

Christian: What's his problem?

Naomi: He's jelly of you.

Daelynn: Cuz Kendra hugged you all lovey-dovey like. At least thats what it looked like to him.

Christian: Well, my bad.

Kendra: Oh, Christian, don't mind him. He's acting like an asshole. But let's play some volleyball!

All:*cheering*

Christian: Ok. Let's count the people so we can be split into two teams. Daelynn, Aiden, Naomi, Aaron, Kendra, Karisma, me. Aww man. We need one more person.

Kendra: We would have one if Mason hadn't stormed off like the lil bitch he's acting like.

Christian: *laughs* Well, I guess one of us will have to be the scorekeeper/coach.

All:Ok.

Kendra: Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's start!

All:Yea!

And we started playing the volleyball game.

Mason's POV

After I stormed off, I just laid out my beach towel and umbrella and just sat there. Then I hear a whistle. I sit up to see a girl in a black two-piece, tilting her sunshades to get a glance at my body. She was fine, too. Finer than Kendra. She had a nihha (nigga) reconsidering and exploring his options. She smiled.

Arielle: Hey. I'm Arielle.

Mason: I'm Mason.

Arielle: Nice to meet ya, Mason. Now you seem a little too fine to me to just be sittin' here lounging around. Unless you were catchin' a tan. But you don't need that, cuz to me you're the perfect shade of cocoa brown. *winks*

Mason: Well, thank you. I wasn't catchin' a tan. I was just laying here.

Arielle: Because....

Mason: Because I'm mad at my girlfriend.