A Run-In With Amanda

[Pic of Daelynn]

Daelynn's POV

Me and Aiden are in Walmart, shopping for dinner and some other things.

Daelynn: Aiden, babe. I'm going on the 'condiments' aisle to get the hot sauce. The recipe for the wings is on the bottle.

Aiden: Ok. I'll go get us some snacks to munch on.

Daelynn: Ok.

I found the hot sauce; trying to choose between Texas Pete Hot Sauce, and Frank's Buffalo Sauce. I'd have to see what Aiden liked best. I jogged to the aisle he was on. Guess who I found to my surprise?

Amanda:*talking and laughing with Aiden*

I walked over to the shopping cart.

Daelynn:*holds up hot sauce bottles*Aiden baby, which one should we get for the wings?

Aiden: Uh, let's just get both.

Daelynn: I'll go get two more bottles of each.

Aiden: Ok.

I went back to the 'condiments' aisle to get two more hot sauce bottles. Then I walked back to the other aisle to put the bottles in the shopping cart. I eavesdropped on Amanda's and Aiden's conversation. I pulled out my phone and acted like I was texting so they wouldn't suspect that I was listening. I walked to the end of the aisle.

Amanda: So,Aiden. Are you going to the frat party on Saturday night?

Aiden: I wasn't planning to.

Amanda: Oh, you should come!

Aiden: Uh, I-I-I don't know about that.

Amanda: Why? Is there something wrong?

It seemed like she was pressuring Aiden to go to the party. I eavesdropped a little more and got more information, then I was ready to go.

Daelynn: Well Amanda, it was nice *rolls eyes* running into you.

Amanda:*sneers and then fake smiles* Yea. It was wasn't it? *gives Aiden a flirty smile*

Daelynn:*glares at Amanda* *whispers* Hoe.

Amanda:*hears Daelynn and strikes back* Bitch.

Daelynn:*fake gasps and pretends she's shocked* The baddest! Ha!

Amanda: *sneers and rolls eyes* *gives Aiden another flirty smile* Here Aiden. Here's my number.

Daelynn: Uh. Heh heh. He doesn't need your number. *Grabs Aiden's hand* Sorry. Aiden, let's go.

Aiden: Ok. See ya, Amanda.

Daelynn:*smirks sassily* Bye sweetie.

Amanda: Bye.

I pushed the shopping cart. Aiden walked beside me.

Aiden: Wait!

Daelynn:*startled* Whaaattt?!

Aiden: I wanna get in the basket!

Daelynn: Aiden McCall! You are too--- *gets cut off*

Aiden:*with puppy eyes* Please?

I looked into his eyes.

Daelynn:*huffs* Fine. Get in.

Aiden: Yaaassssss*hops in basket*

Daelynn: Now that your big self in the cart, how am I supposed to put the stuff in the cart?!

Aiden: I can hold it.

Daelynn: Well, I'm tellin' ya now, you gonna be holding a lotta stuff, baby!

Aiden: I can deal with it.

Daelynn: Are you sure?

Aiden: Yea, I'm sure.

I continued pushing the shopping cart. And Aiden and I continued to shop.