Graduation🎓🎊🎉

2 months later.....

Daelynn's POV

Well, this is it! Today proves whether or not 4 years of hard work and dedication was worth it. I woke up, showered, and got dressed in a black thick-strapped dress, and some black high heels. I put my hair in the hump ponytail (Google it) and put in some silver hoops. I put on some smoky black eyeshadow and applied some lip liner and black lipstick to my lips. Then I packed my cap and gown and a few other things in my duffle bag, because we were supposed to come dressed in our attire and put on our cap and gown at the college. I woke everyone else up. We were supposed to be at the school by 8:00 AM so we could rehearse for good measure. When everybody was up, I was downstairs practicing my role. I was the mistress of ceremonies. That's really big. I had that role years ago, in my 5th grade graduation. But yea.

Aiden's POV

I woke up, showered and got dressed in a white long-sleeved button down shirt, a black tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. I sprayed some cologne and put in my diamond earrings (like I said before, he originally wears them, in real life). I put my cap and gown in Daelynn's duffle bag. I was so excited. Too bad I couldn't wear my chain, because this was a fancy event. And we had to look presentable. I waited downstairs and practiced my part in the ceremony with Daelynn, while we waited on everyone else.

Naomi's POV

I woke up, showered, and got dressed in a black, tight-fitting dress with flowers on it. I put on my black pumps and flat ironed my curly hair. Hmm. It grew a little longer. I put on a light shade of red lipstick, and applied very little mascara and eye liner to my eyes. I put my cap and gown in Daelynn's duffle bag. I practiced my part downstairs with Aiden and Daelynn.

Aaron's POV

I woke up, showered, and got dressed in a long-sleeved baby blue button down, a red tie, and black dress pants and dress shoes. I sprayed some cologne and walked downstairs. I put my cap and gown in the duffle bag. I waited downstairs with the other three.

Kendra's POV

I woke up, showered, and got dressed in a navy blue, tight fitting dressed that gave me a hourglass shape. Then I put on some black wedges. I put on some m-m-makeup. I'm not a makeup gyal. I put on some dark red lipstick that made my choc. chip cookie skin shade really stick out. I put on some eyeliner. Then I put my cap and my gown in the duffle bag. I waited for--- Mason.

Mason's PIV

I woke up, showered, and got dressed in a mint green long-sleeved button down with a black tie. I put on some cologne and sponged my hair. I walked downstairs and put the cap and gown in the bag.

Daelynn's POV

Everyone was ready. And we rehearsed our parts in the graduation ceremony a million times, so we were good. We brushed our teeth, then we loaded in the big beige Tahoe and headed to the school. On the way, we stopped at a nearby Hardee's and got steak biscuit (they're really good), their hash brown bites, and a mini carton of Minute Maid orange juice. It was yummy. I decided to call my mom. I dialed her number and put it on speakerphone.

Phone Convo

M-Mom
D-Daelynn

D- Hey Ma!

M-My Dae Dae! Hey. I missed you my munchkin!

D- I missed you too ma.

M-Im so proud of you. You did it.

D- I'm proud of myself too. It took a lot if hard work and dedication. A lot of staying up late at night.

K- Hey mama!