Chapter 2: reality.

Emily’s POV......

So this is really happening?

My son, my baby boy, is still alive and I found him after all those years.

And the first thing that came to my mind was a question.

I released myself from Michael and turned to Aiden who was still in shock by all this and I couldn’t blame him.

“This may seem like a weird question but can I give you a hug?” I asked with hope in my voice.

It looked like he came out his shock and nodded his head and opened his arms.

Hugging him I realized what I had missed all those years and I started to cry again.

He started to stoke my hair and he whispered softly, “I don’t blame you. I forgive you. Just don’t leave me again mum.”

Hearing him say that felt so weird but it felt so so right at the same time.

He slowly pulled back from the hug and blushed but I just smiled at him.

Our family was going to be okay, we had our son back and he was alive!

Aiden’s POV……

I was still shocked to say the least.

What do you expect? I just found my parents and learned they really thought I was dead.

But I could see they really cared although they didn’t even know me.

Suddenly I heard the women, my mum, ask if she could hug me and of course she could I mean she s my mum even if I didn’t even know her name.

I whispered in her ear, so that nobody could hear except her, “I don’t blame you. I forgive you. Just don’t leave me again mum.”

Realizing I said mum I pulled back from the hug, blushing.

I saw her smiling and she was crying, happy tears I hope.

Blaine’s POV…….

Omg! Aiden found his family!

I am so happy for him, he finally has a mum and dad who care about him and he has a sister.

My only concern is that he won’t let me date her since we both like each other and stuff.

But that was last of my worries, my best friend just found his family and I am more than thrilled for him.

I could see that it meant a lot to him when the women, his mum who we didn’t know the name of, asked if she could hug him.

He pulled back from the hug blushing I guess because it was all new to him.

Claire’s POV…..

So now I’m kind of jealous of Aiden because he is hugging my mum, sorry OUR mum.

“Claire, stop it! You got them for yourself for sixteen years and he just met them.” I thought.

I could see my dad watching him with tears in his eyes so I walked to him and hugged him really tight.

He hugged me back and I whispered, “It’s all going to be okay.”

He squeezed my shoulder and smiled down at me.

Aiden’s POV…….

After that hug I felt uncomfortable, what was going to happen now?

But suddenly the door went open, more smashed against the wall, and in came a women.

“CLAIRE! WHERE THIS THE GUY YOU WERE ALL DRESSED UP FOR AND WHY ARENTS YOU SUCKING HIS face off…..” She yelled but trailed off when she saw us.

I looked at Claire and saw her turn red and she buried her head in her hands.

I laughed at the women, she was crazy but I liked it.

“What happened here and why was I not invited?” She asked looking from one to another.

She stopped at me and gasped, she walked towards me and grabbed my chin.

What was she doing?

“You know if your hair would be brown you would look a lot like Michael when he was young. Don’t you think Emily?” She said turning towards my mum, I guess her name was Emily.

I saw Emily nod a bit and then she turned to Michael, my dad, and smiled a warm loving smile at him.

“Cloe, this is Aiden and his friend Blaine. They are classmates of Claire. But there is something else.”

Cloe’s POV….

So I walked in expecting a lot of drunken teenagers to be there but there was nobody so I just yelled, “CLAIRE! WHERE THIS THE GUY YOU WERE ALL DRESSED UP FOR AND WHY ARENTS YOU SUCKING HIS face off…..” but I stopped yelling when I saw there were two boys standing with Michael, Emily and Claire.

I gasped when I saw the boy with the blond curls, he looked a lot like Michael when he was younger so I walked to him and studied his face.

He had the exact same color eyes as Michael and his face had the same shape, please don’t tell me how I know how Michaels face looks like.

I turned to Emily and I saw her give Michael a smile and she turned to me again, “Cloe, this is Aiden and his friend Blaine. They are classmates of Claire. But there is something else.”

That’s when I got worried, what was it? Did one of these guys break Claire’s heart because if they did they are going to get it.

“He is Claire’s brother.” I heard Emily whisper and I almost didn’t hear it.

WHAT?! No way, Aiden is dead! But he did look a lot like Michael and he had the same name.

“Are you serious?” I asked Emily and she just nodded.

I saw she was on the edge of tears so I hurried towards her and hugged her and said, “That’s amazing. You’re baby boy is alive and he is with you.”

We had a perfect moment till a very drunken girl came out of the bathroom, she was wobbling on her knees and she looked like she was about to pass out.

“Anne, what are you still doing here? I send everybody home.” I heard Claire say to the girl.

“I know but I was going to spend the night remember? So I was trying to find your bedroom but I wouldn’t find it so I just went to lay down for a bid in the bathtub.”

We all laughed at that and Claire hurried over to the girl and laid her down on the couch.

And so far the tense atmosphere, we all deseeded to talk over a cup of hot chocolate.

So after Michael made the hot chocolate we talked and I found out that the girl on the couch, Anne, was Claire’s best friend, Blaine was her crush and he liked her to and I found out something about Aiden that was really sweet.