Chapter 5: moving forward

Aidens POV

Walking in i earned a few bucks, SCORE!

I told you they would be kissing, excuse me they were full on snogging!

"What? Claire! What about the guy you liked ehh? The one you dressed for so nicely!" Chloe kind of yelled in her face.

Chloe turned bright red and got of off Blaine, "This is that guy", she whispered in a matter of fact tone.

Chloe was ready to say something back but i got in between them, "Dont start shouting again!"

Her face got an apologizing look, "Sorry."

"Its okay. Now, where were we? Oh yes, you owe me 10 pounds!" I said clapping my hands.

I heard my mum and dad, god it felt good to say that, laugh at us and i turned to them, smiling.

Looking outside i realised it was morning already and i didnt feel one bit sleeperish!

I actually never felt so awake and happy before.

The girl who passed out earlier wasnt on the couch anymore so i guess she is or in Claires room or she went home, i cant bring myself to care.

All i care about are the five people in this room; my family.

-

It has been a week now and to say this has been the most amazing week of my life is just an understatement.

School has been so much fun, with my new sister and my best friend.

Walking in to school i saw Claire and waved to her.

She waved back smiling and walked over.

"Heey Den, everything okay?" She smiled and i nodded.

Suddenly i was pushed down on the floor with two bodys on top of me, Claire and Blaine.

"Omg! Im so sorry you guys! I just wanted to give you a hug."

Claire and i started laughing and got up.

And before i knew it Blaine was attached to Claires face.

"God, you people make me sick!" I said while turning around and walking away.

"Youre just jealous!" I heard Blaine shout before i entered the classroom.

Emilys POV....

This feels like a fairytale. Having my son back and finally not having that heavy feeling on my chest. I always had the feeling he wasnt truly gone and now i am proven right. Its still so unreal but i wouldnt have it any other way. Nathan being a part of everything is something i would like to forget. How could he have known about Aiden? And how could he do it? From what i have seen from Aiden is that its an amazing, kind and caring person.

Of course Michael couldnt let it rest. He wanted to know how this could have happened. If im honest i want that too but i dont want to make a big deal out of it. I finally have my family complete and nothing, and i mean NOTHING, is going to destroy it.

Michaels POV....

I cant believe Nathan is still doing this. How could he do this? Keeping our son from us for 16 years!! I bet he paid someone in the hospital to take him away. Im going to sue the hospital for this but for now im going to enjoy the fact that we have him back.

Today i was going to the studio to record. My managent wanted to make some sort of album with some of my best songs on it but slightly different then when they first came out so i had to go to the studio. I also wrote a new song this week and managment agreed to let me put it on the album. I actually got three new songs. One called 'We Are Golden' about being a teenager, i wrote it for Claire since she is a teenager after all. The next one is called 'Kids', i wrote it after we found out we were going to have twins but it never felt right to sing about kids, as in more then one. And the last one, 'I Wont Let You Go', i wrote after we found Aiden. [A/N: The song 'I Wont Let You Go' isnt from Mika, i know that. Its from James Morrison, it just fits the story]

-

Four weeks later and the album was finished. Emily, nobody actually, knew about the new songs yet and i wasnt planning on telling her. Today 'I Wont Let You Go' would come one the radio and i was taking my family, still felt weirs to have a fourth member, on a road trip. At exactly 16 the song would come on the radio and it was now 15:57. I kept on looking to the radio to see if it was on the right station and thats when i heard it, "We are happy to say we are honered with the fact Mika gave his new single in years to us to play for the first time ever on Radio. So here is the song 'I Wont Let You Go' by Mika." I smiled and i could feel three set if eyes on me but i kept on looking straight ahead to the road.

"...If there's love just feel it. And if there's life we'll see it. This is no time to be alone, alone yeah. I won't let you go..."

After the song ended i finally looked at Emily and she was just blank. No emotions on her face whatsoever and she was staring at the radio. My thoughts were interupted by the voice on the radio, "Amazing song. So full of emotion. Thats actually another thing, he told us he wrote this song for his son, Aiden. Which we only know the existence from for about a month. But anyways, Mika is back people!" I smiled at that but i was still worried about Emily,i could t even imagine how Claire and Aiden would look. Was it that bad?

I quickly pulled over and parked the car next to the road. Turning to Emily i started, "Emily? Love? Are you okay?" This had her come out of her shock and her eyes filled with tears. "Okay?! You wrote that amazing aong and you didnt even tell me!" She said turning to me, i let out a breath of relief. I turned to the back where Claire and Aiden were seated and they looked both shocked and happy. I smiled at them and then it started, "You wrote a song for me?" and "Thats amazing! Omg!" Im happy they liked it. But thats not all, i still have something else. "Why am i getting this?" Emily asked shocked and curious when i gave her a present. "Just because." I said to her. She openend it and her eyes got big. She held up the album, named 'Love Letter', and smiled through her wattery eyes. "You made a new album?" She asked shocked. I nodded while she studied the back, and i knew she had seen the new songs when her eyes got big. "You made four new songs?!" She was full on confused right now. "Yes, want to hear it?" I asked her and she nodded. "Put it in then", i told her. She openend it and soon the leter i wrote her fell out of the box. She looked at me confised but i just gestured to read it. She did and quickly got the message. The envolope said, "First put on track 5 and then read me." She put in the cd and as soon as the music started playing her eyes were getting wattery again. [A/N: The song is 'Love Letter' by Leona Lewis]. The song ended and Emily started to read the letter. [A/N: The letter is gonna be in the next chapter].