Chapter 4: blame me.

Aidens POV.....

"He was one of the reasons we thought you were dead."

I was so confused, what would this random person have to do something with MY mum? WhWhy would she have a scar thats in the same shape as his tattoo? It was so confusing.

""I dont get it. What would he have to do with you?" I asked and i saw her but Cloe and Michael too, tense up.

"You dont have to tell me, if you dont want to." I added quickly.

"I want to tell you, i dont want to have secrets for you. i want a change for us to be a family but its hard." She said soflty.

I smiled at her words, i wanted to be a family too. These people were amazing.

"It started when i was pregnant, from both of you. I got attacked by him, Nathan the man who adopted you, he kicked me a few times and made the mark in my back. Later on in the hospital we found out that one of you wasnt growing properly but they said everything was okay. When i had to deliver, they took me to surgery because one of you wasnt breathing they said. When i woke up they said you were gone and that only Claire survived. The atatack wasall my fault because of my past with him, Nathan. You see, i had an relationship with him. For a few years he beat me, raped me and let his riend dgo there way with me. i thought it was norma but whe i ended up in the hospital after a beasting i realised it wasn so i reported him to the cops and they put him in jail for 7 years, thats why the number 7."

She was crying the whole time and the more i heard the more i was hating him, how could he do that?

I mean, i hate him already for what he did to me but now this, i could kill him if i would see him.

"I dont know what to say. But you have to know, its not your fould that it happened to me. Im so sorry that he did that to you, you surely dont deserve it." i said, getting up i sat down next to her and hugged her.

It felt so good to finally have someone who cares about me, a family.

Caire and Cloe were crying too and i could see Blaine watching Claire with sad eyes, i gestured to Claire to come to me.

She got up and walked to me, i whispered, "I know you like Blaine, it isnt hard to see and you didnt get this from me but he likes you too. So if you would just accidently snuggle up to him on the couch there would only happen something wonderful. Its that i trust him because if not i wouldnt even let him near you. Youre my sister after all."

Her face lit up and she almost knocked me down with the hug she gave me, i laughed and she let me go.

I saw Blaine eying me curiously and i jsut smiled at him, how he would get it.

Emily and Michael clearly heard the entire thing since they are next to me and chuckled, i think this is going to work out.

"Why dont we go for a walk on the beach? Since nobosy is going to sleep anyways today." I asked and looked at Cloe, Emily and Michael.

They got up and walked outside, "Hurt her and youre gonna get her," i quitly said to him in his ear and walked outside.

Looking over my shoulder i saw him looking at me with a frown but i just smiled.

When i reached Cloe, Emily and Michael we started walking, suddenly i felt a hand grab mine and realised it was Cloe.

Looking up i smiled at her, this felt amazing, just being here with my family.

"So dad, is it okay to call you that?" I said, unsure.

I saw he got tears in his eyes and i smiled, "Of course, if you want to i mean you can call me whatever you want as long as you dont call me Mika im okay with it."

I laughed at that, "So dad it is than! OMG, i love Mika! Do you know him?!"

They started laughing and i joined them, "You know, i like your aditude!" Cloe said.

I smiled at her, i think we are going to be best friends or whatever she is from this family, MY family.

Emily said, winking, "Thats something we have in common then."

"Mum, i think we are gonna have a lot more in common then you think!" I hugged her and she laughed through her wattery eyes.

After about two hours of talking and walking we headed back to the house and i said, "I bet for ten pounds the are kissing, if it isnt snogging already."

"No way! Claire likes someone, she would never do that if she had a crush on someone else"

"Im in." I said while shaking her hand, i saw Emily and Michael share a knowing look and i just laughed.