Chapter 6: the letter.

Dear Emily,

What we have been through of the years together i wouldnt want anybody to go through but still if you would ask me if i want to go back and change it all i would say no. Why ,you would ask. Because it made us stronger, it made us a family and my love for you grew.

When i decided to become a teacher all those tears ago it was in a rush and i didnt think it through but im so so glad i did. I met you and that stupid girl Cloe i can almost call my sister now. You know the things i did back then and you know im not proud of it. But it made me see that i cant live without you and that you mean everything to me.

After you told me that you still didnt trust me after everything we went through it made me sad and once again i left you. And it caused us so so much pain. Cloe brought us back together and i will always be thankfull for that.

The day i proposed to you was one of the most fun days ever. I had so much fun planning it all and seeing your face after just made everything even more perfect.

Our wedding was perfect. And although i gave you the house and everything else nothing compares to the tattoo you personally designed for us. I wear it with pride and it means everything to me, just like you.

Italy. Thats the country of our love. Everytime we go there or if i even think about it i get all cheery and happy. Its where we found out we were pregnant. And that was something i loved!

Then there is a part of it all i actually dont want to talk about. Losing our boy. It broke you, i could see that. Every year on that certain day you were sad, more than usual. And if Cliare asked to go somewhere with friends it took you an awfull lot of convincing to let her go.

Now our family is complete and we are happier then ever. The past is in the past and we are leaving everything behind. Its just us four against the world.

I love you. I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

With all my heart, Michael.