Flyleaf

Louis -------->

Louis's P.O.V

  When I get to school I see Sameere saying goodbye to some goth punk bitch. What the hell!? As I walk past them I hear them laughing about something. I gowl lowly so that they can't hear it. "What is he so pissed about?" Sameere shugs his shoulders. Then he looks at me wide eyed.

   "Oh hey, sorry about the other day. Didn't mean to nearly kill my dad infront of ya, you just happen to show up at the wrong time." I smile lightly, his voice makes me nervous. "Don't worry about it, I had to leave the house to keep from ripping my old mans head off." His boyfriend laughs lightly and kisses him goodbye. I walk away pissed as fuck till my girlfriend shows up, then its even worse.

Jimmy's P.O.V 

That one guy was pissed. Wonder what his problem. His girlfriend shows up and he does not look happy about it. I kiss Sameere goodbye then leave in my car. I see his backpack in the backseat and pick it up. I wistle and Sameere and throw it at him ,he catches it. "Thanks babe!" He yells befor running to class. Theat one guy is starin again, what the hell is his problem?

I roll my eyes befor leaving, I have a feeling that I will be seing Sammeere sooner than usual, better hang out under the bridge till he gets there.

Sameere's P.O.V

Jimmy throws my backpack at me befor I run to class. I get the usual 'fagot','dumb shit', 'fucker', and my personal favorite 'crackwhore'. Don't you just love high school hypocrits?

  Hey I've been getting it everyday since I came out, 10 years ago. When I met Jimmy. I knew Louis wasn't gay so I just moved on. Found Jimmy, and am happy now. Nobody fucks with me when Jimmys around cause he looks scary. But he's probably the most accepting and nicest person I know. Well, as long as you don't piss him off he is anyway.

Louis glared at me as I walked passed him. Didn't even do anything but apologize to him this morning and he is already acting like a prick. Oh well, his problem. I walk pass somebody as they say/cough 'crackwhore' I glare at them and take a guitar pick out and flick it at him. He stands up. "You'll pay for that fagot!" I smile deviously and start making his desk and other shit float above the ground and left it there.

"Give it back!" I laugh and throw them out the window without effort. I run up to him (forgetting that I was around a whole bunch of humans) and pick him up befor throwing him across the room. I smile showing my fangs. "Call me fagot again, I dare you!" He was breathing heavy and staring at me in disbeleaf. I smirk and run up to him putting my lips to his ear. "Don't test me cause I am stronger, faster, and smarter than you are. Got it?"

"Sameere Bhattacharya, to the princibles office now!" I look at her, only to see that she was a vampire elder. "Fuck" I whisper/yelled befor going to the office. As I walk past her she grabs my arm. "I am calling your father got it?" I smile as I look at her. "You do that and I'll kill your whole family slowly and painfully and make you watch! Got it bitch?" I look at her and she stares back wide eyed. "Don't think I'll do it? I invite you to test whether or not I'll actually do it!" She just points to the door shaking. "What I thought."

I walk to the office and everyone stairs at me, aparrently they already know. My phone starts ringing and it's Jimmy. "Hey babe" I smile "Hey. Sup?" I hear him laugh. "What?" "I saw what happened in class on youtube, dude that was cool!" I laugh at his childness of exitement. Wait..... "That's on youtube already?" "Yeah, everything's on youtube." He says matter-of-factly. "Cell phones off in my office!" I hear the princible scream at me. "I gotta go babe, love ya. Bye." "Alright love ya too, bye." After Jimmy hangs up I look at the princible. "Are you loud enough?" He scoffs "Of course not fagot, get in my office now." My eye's turn pitch black. "Fine you sick fuck!" I yell at him befor stepping into his office.

"Sameere do you know the school pol-" I stop him by making his pen fly to the ceiling. "I looked thro that whole manual, no rules against being openly gay. So don't even start to yell at me about school policy!" He looks at me knowing I'm right. "Your suspended for the rest of the day, go home and think things over." I smirk. "Why do you want me to do that? So that you can inspect every inch of the school handbook for the rule that says 'no fags aloud'? Good luck basterd." I walk out after that and get my shit befor running to the bridge I hang out at all the time.

Jimmy's P.O.V

I see Sameere coming and hide in the shadows, till I see Kelli Garner looking at him like a peice of meat. "Hey there Sameere." Shes trying to flirt with him, I stil there holding back my laughter as he looks at her with discust. "What the hell do you want Kelli? I'm not in the mood for your bullshit today." She fakes being sad. "That wasn't very nice. Why are you so mean to me?" He smiles "Cause your a whore."

  She growls and attacks him, only to fail and be pinned to a wall with his fangs to her throat. "It will kill you if I bite you, do you understand?" She shakes her head nervously and he lets her go. She falls to the ground growling. I jump to the ground and go behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Come on babe, befor you kill the wolf-whore."

  He smiles and turns around wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me. "Hi" I laugh. "Hey. Come on befor her mate shows up and screams at you." He rolls his beautiful hazel/blue eyes. "But it's not my fault she's a slut!" "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL MY MATE?" Her mate James screams. "Prove me wrong." James looks pissed. "Cause you can't, can you?" He growls only to earn a deeper one from me. "Come on Kelli." Her eyes widen in disbeleaf. "Bu-bu-" He cuts her off. "Don't mess with him he is pissed as is, don't need you to make it worse."

She grumbles under her breath but walks away.