Flyleaf

Loui's P.O.V

When I heard that Sameere's dad was an asshole, I thoght people only said it to piss him off, not becuase it was true. I'm trying not to shift as we go into his house, damn vampires and their judgemental ways. All of a sudden a little girl comes up and jumps on Jimmy and Sameere kissing them both. "Sis, get off." They both screamed at the little girl. "Sorry I forgot you gu- hey whos that?" She screamed excitedly. "Sameere, can I talk to you?" I lookd at where the voice came from and growled when I saw his father. He jumped. "Why the hell is this guy here, who is he?" He screamed and Sameere hid behind Jimmy at the sound of his father and the little girl did the same.

"Sameere..." He sighed "We need to talk" Jimmy and I growled with full hatred in our voices, "I know that you are his mate but you rejected him not me." He said calmly "You can't even accept the fact that your sons gay! And I'm the one that rejected him, I didn't even know at the time!" I screamed then looked at Sameere's sister she was smirking and I smirked back befor I felt someone on me and start to kiss me. I looked at Sam and he nodded and I figured out what was happening. I started to kiss he back and then pin her to the floor and kiss her neck. I hear her moan and chuckle when I get to her soft spot. "Sam.." She moans/speaks "...can I keep him?" He smiles and nods his head. 

"Good...." She whispers "....cause he's my sexond chance mate."

*Short I know but this is part one for today out of......I really don't know*