Flyleaf

Sameere's P.O.V

I woke up with somebody hovering over me patting something wet on my head. "Dude I'm  not a baby get off." I groaned he jumped 10 feet in the air and hugged me. "Oh thank god your ok! Don't you ever fucking do that again!" Louis screamed hugging me to death. "Can't......breath." I huffed out. He looked at me weird then I remembered he knew I was a vampire. "Sorry" I looked at him weird but look to my right and see Jimmy asleep. "Whats up with Jimmy?" Louis looks at me and says something about him calling Jimmy and refusing to leave my side or something. 

"Man he's a stuburn fuck, but I'm ok with it." All of a sudden tattoe'd arms are around me, I smile and kiss him. Louis looks calm but looks around awkwardly. I look at Jimmy and smirk evily, he looks at me confused at first then gets an evil grin and nods his head. 

I sneak up behind Louis and jump on him and start kissing him randomly. "I'd be carful if I were you Sameere, we wolves have no control when sexy people jump all over them like that." I smirk and look at Jimmy and he nods his head and bite his nuckles trying not to laugh. I look at Louis and kiss his lips roughly, earning a growl from him. All of a sudden I was having someones tounge down my throat and someonelses liking over my mark. 

Jimmy's P.O.V (when he knew about Sameere)

Louis refuses to leave his mate. I started to feel bad for him, he deserves a sexond chance with his mate. I look at him then Sameere than back, and continue doing it until we get to the wolf hospital. When he is stableized I look at Louis to see a look of fear on his face. I'm gonna regret this aren't I? "Louis, can I ask you something?" I looks up at me with horror and sadnes in his eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you I just wanna try something." I walk up to him and he looks at me weird but doesn't stop me. "I know that you never knew that Sameere wasn't your mate until it was to late, so I have an idea if your open to think about it." He looks confused but nods his head. 

"There's this thing called a love triangle thing, not the one your thinking, but when 3 people are together..." I pause expecting him to freak out but he just looks at me with a glimpse of confusan but hope in his eyes. "You wanna try that? See how it goes?" He looks at Sameere than me than back at Sameere. "And you would be ok with that?" I look at him and smile. "Of course, I always did think you were cute, even when I tried to kill you." He blushed! "AWWWWWW did I make somebody blush?" He narrowed his eyes at me befor pinning me to the floor and started smirking. "I always did have a thing for badasses who thought they knew everything..." He trailed of probably knowing him insulting me turned me on.

Befor I could understand what was happening  I felt his lips on mine, roughly and hungerly he kissed me. I laughed and rolled him on his back and started kissing his neck till I found his sweet spot. When I hear him moan my name, I knew that he wanted me as bad as I wanted him. "What do we tell Sameere?" He asked. I looked at him smirking. "We kinda, already thought of that, but we wanted to tell you together. But I got impatieant." 

I smiled when he kissed me as his reaction, this should be fun.

Sameere's P.O.V (Back to now)

Once they were done giving me hickeys, they finally told me what had happened. I jumped up and down screaming like a little girl exited for a knew doll. I stopped and looked at them. "And you guys are totally cool with that?" They both nodded and I started jumping up and down again. "Wait, are you guys gonna get all possesivly on my against eachother?" They looked at me and blushed while nodding their heads. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I have both my mans!" 

They looked at me weird, then something came to mind and I gulped. "What about my dad?" Jimmy's eyes widened while Louis staired at me weird. Shit!

*This is probably not the only update of the day so just to let you know!*

Rage~Love