Flyleaf

Jimmy's P.O.V

Sameere and I are downstairs in the kitchen when he brings it up.

"What now?"

I sigh and look at him. His inner vampire was showing signs of rejection even though I know he accepted that Luois didn't want him a long time ago. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"It's gonna be ok babe, I promise."

He leans into me and 'hmmmm's me.

I stand up and drag him into the living room and turn the T.V on so that we could watch Supernatural.

Louis's P.O.V

I go downstairs with April when I hear somebody scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOO' but when I get down there, it is not what seemed important. 

Sameere and Jimmy were sitting on the couch and watching Supernatural while crying. "You bastard you can't just kill Dean! His angel boyfriend and moose baby brother are gonna kick your ass!"

Jimmy nodded in agreance and I burst out laughing befor April hit me.

"Dude, what the hell!?"

She glares at me and I can't help but flinch away. "Don't you mess with their gross obssesion with Supernatural and Destiel, it will be the death of you."

I just nod and accept it when their father comes in and stares at us all before going upstairs. I put a protective arm around April while Jimmy puts one around Sameere.

"What the hell was that?"

They shrug. 

"I don't know, and I don't wanna know." I nod and it seems that nobody is breathing. "SON OF A BITCH NO YOU DIDN'T!" April and I jump as we look at the screen and Dean has black eyes, meaning he is a demon now. Jimmy sits their and conforts his boyfriend while April and I sneakily go into the kitchen as we here Jimmy whispering 'It'll be ok, Cas won't let it last forever.'

"Weirdos."

April and I burst out laughing before we here the slamming of a door and the most terrifying sound.

A gunshot.

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE UPDATE AND HOW CRAPPY AND SHORT IT IS BUT THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH. SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER AND THE SPOILERS FOR SUPERNATURAL S9 FINALE IF YOU HAVN'T WATCHED IT YET.