Flyleaf

Jimmy's P.O.V 

We sit there in my room playing guitar and writing music. I hear Sameere playing the guitar and singing something.

 C# G#

Had a dream that fire fell C# from an opening in the sky G# Someone warned me of this hell, C# and I spit in his naive eye A#m And left him crying for my soul he said would die C# In the hearts of the blind G# A#m D# something you'll never find is a vision of light C# E With the voice of the dead, I'm screaming G# C# I don't know who I am anymore A#m Not once in life have I been real D# but I never felt this close before G# I've been looking in your window C# I've been dressing in your clothes A#m I've been walking dead, watching you, E long enough to know I can't go on.

He looks at me. "Hey I wrote a song about you, you wanna hear it?" I smile widley. "Sure"

G D G st jimmys comin down across the alley way G D G up on the blvd like a zipgun on parade G D G life on the silouete G D G hes insobordinate G C D comin at you on the count of 1,2 (no chord) 1,2,3,4!!! GCDG VERSE 1 G C D G X4 My name is jimmy and you better not wear it out Suicide commando that your momma talked about king of the forty theives im here to represent that needle in the vein of the establishment CHORUS C D G im the patron saint of the denial C D D D with an angel face and a taste for suicidal VERSE 2 repeat verse 1 chords CHORUS G C D G G C D G G G G G C C C C D D D D G G G G G G G G C C C C D D D D D D D D D D D D D G C D C G G C my name is st jimmy im a son of a gun D C G im the one thats from the way outside now G C a teenage assasin executing some fun D C G in the cult of the life of crime now G C I really hate to say it but i told you so D C G so shut your mouth before i shoot you down old boy G C welcome to the club and give me some blood D C G im the resident leader at the lost and found G C its comedyyyy....... D G and tragedyyyy....... G C its st jimmyyyy....... D G and thats my name!!!!!!!! (NO CHORD) GGGG and dont wear it out!!

I smile. "That was probably the coolest thing EVER!"  He puts his guitar down and hugs me. My sister walks in and puts a beer in my hand and a Dr.Pepper in Sameere's . "Thanks Amanda" We boht say befor she walks off shaking her head and laughing.

*The lyrics and guitar notes looked different then how I originally had them, I tried to go back and fix it but wattpad is being a bitch so yeah, that didn't work out very well >:( *