Flyleaf

Jasmine ---------->

Jimmy's P.O.V

My sister Jasmine is 17 and lives with me, our parents died when I was 10. She was only 7 at the time and doesn't remember much. But she knows that mom and dad loved us and never wanted us to be alone without eachother. That was also the day I met Sameere at the graveyard running from something.

At the time I didn't know what he was running from, then I met his dad, he never had to tell me cause I could tell. He was nice at first, but when we hooked up his dad was pissed. He didn't talk to Sameere for 2 years. I remember him running away and brining April when she got old enough to be afraid and beg him to take her with him.

"Hey Jas, I'm home and brought Sameere and April with me." I heard a squeal come from my sister and saw a blur run up and spin April around. "Can't......breath." She tried to breath. "Jasmine please don't kill my sister. I might need her later." We all laughed as she put her down.

  I told them that Sameere and I would be in my room and my sister gave us a look that made us both flinch. "Don't you want to play catch up with April by yourself?" I asked innocently. "If I hear anything nasty comeing from that room and it's not a dirty joke I will tell her whats goin on. Do you two understand." We shake our heads so quickly, it actually hurt. She smiled. "Come on April, lets go talk about boys and make up." April stops and looks at her. "Oh hell no! I know you don't think I'm girly I will kick your ass!"

We laughed and I wrapped my arm around Sameere befor going into my room and accidently falling ontop of him on my bed. He closed the door with his mind and kissed me. I laughed and kissed back. We got into a heated makeout session with our shirts off at that point when our sisters came in and jumped all over us.

We exchanged looks and the girls looked at as confused at first, but went wide eyed when they knew what was happening. 'I get your sister and you get mine?" He looked at me with an evil smile as I nodded quickly. They jumped up and ran and we started chasing them. 

We got outside and were chasing them. Some girls were whistling at Sameere and I, but we just ignored it. I caught his sister and put her into a fit of giggles so bad I thought she was gonna piss herself. I looked at my sister who apperently thought that Sameere would get ontop of the roof. He snook up behind her and picked her up threw her over his shoulder and jumped off the roof and tickled her nearly to death. "Say uncle." We both screamed. "N-Ne-Never!!!!" We hear both of the girls chant.

After 10 minutes they knew that we weren't gonna stop till they said uncle. When they did we went back inside. "OOOOOO OOOOOOO can I hear your guyses music?" His sister screamed making us jump. 'sorry' She said and I laughed and got my bass.

When I came back I wiggled my eyebrows and whispered the song in Sameeres ear as he got his guitar. We started the song then I started to sing it.

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me

'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah,

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line

That divides me somewhere in my mind

On the border line

Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines

What's fucked up and everything's alright

Check my vital signs

To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me

'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah

Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone

I walk a...

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me

'til then I walk alone...

Our sisters were staring at us wide eyed. We smiled a 'mission acomplished' smile befor we heard them squeal at the top of their lungs making us jump. We all staired at eachother then broke down laughing, I love my family, I hope I never lose them.