GET OUT!

You were accused of murder, well, you didn't do it but you were sentenced to prison terms anyway. You spent 3 years of your life in this ugly, dark prison. What did you expect? It was Vegas for pete's sake! These cons weren't so bad though, most were known as drunks, and obsessed gamblers who literally stole from gas stations.
2 years of your sentence was with a kind Kung fu master and expert gymnast man. He was only 40 and put to jail from an accusing of drug abuse. He taught you many different fighting techniques plus being a former gymnast yourself (you weren't expert though) you were actually the best fighter in the whole prisoner community.
After those 2 years with the kind man, you were put in a cell on your own..so with not much to do, you cleaned your fighting skills.
Until one day, the top jail keeper known as the "gorilla" opened your cell and announced your number.
"Ms. #7 you are being transferred to Nanba prison." Arrogantly he motioned you to get out of the dark cold cell, and the chains came upon your wrists. Following the "gorilla" down the hallway, letting the other inmates see your feminine body. It was like a horror movie, these men were just so horrific with gazes that looked straight into you. And only for a second, you saw him, the 42 year old man, smiling at you for luck. You gave a small smile back hoping he'll see.

He was your only friend in forever you really missed him. Sitting in this forsaken jet really made you aggravated at the fact that you were alone, as per fricken usual.
-------GET OUT-------
Having a nice long nap that was uncomfortable to an extent, you were finally in your destination, Japan, though you didn't know were you were at all.
time skip
A colorful building was put before you leading towards your new cell master, he introduced himself as Hajime Sugoruku but in your eyes he was Saitama from one-punch man, one of your favorite anime! You had to admit he was intimidating but being a care-free person it didn't bother you.
He lead you through building 13 giving a small tour of the place. "Um, is this Nanba PRISON?" You asked a little confused. The place seemed like a hotel, hell the CELLS are actually comfortable looking!
"Of course, why the hell would a con like you be out in the world." Hajime said with aggravation. He looked at you up and down and groaned.
"Listen here, I hate care-free prisoners,-" before he could finish you cut him off.
"You'll hate me then" you shrugged
He ignored you and continued.
-"I hate prison escapees,-"
"Meh, you don't need to worry.....too much." You butt in.
His dark red orbs were giving a pissed off aura along with an eye twitch.
"-I don't like those who overeat,-"
"Hahahahaaaa!! You won't like me at all in that area, I LOVE food!" You cheer pointing your thumb at yourself with pride. A tick mark appeared on Hajime's cheek as he continues,
"-and I don't like the fact that your my responsibility....!" He grunted. He seemed to holding back the fact he wanted to punch someone.
"Hehe, you're so funny, but seriously you don't have to worry bout me too much if you so much to do." You say patting the man's shoulder. Hajime was really taken back by the fact that a CON actually comforted HIM the gorilla!!
"By the way, do you like boys?" He asked turning his back towards you. "Uh.....? Well yeah, I had a boyfriend a little while back but that was in grade-school.." You say not sure if that really was right to say. " Looks like they'll like you a lot Ms. #7." He turned to you, with a...smile?? "Oh, call me (y/n)!" You cheered.
-----ⓖⓔⓣ ⓞⓤⓣ!------
:::in cell 13:::
"Hear about the inmate we're getting?" A certain young man with a two toned Mohawk and feathers said while his golden eyes were focused on a menu. "YEAH!! I sure hope he'll like anime! Or maybe we might have the same med problem! We could be friends!!" A young looking boy with green hair and tan skin cheered with glee having sparkles in his carmine colored eyes. "Do you think we need another druggy with some weird 'harmless' disease??" Another young man intruded while his two toned hued braid was behind him and his hat tilted upwards to reveal sky-blue eyes. "Well another person in hear wouldn't be so boring I guess." A boy with a classic prison uniform with red hues in his hair and oddly colored eyes having his hands behind his head looking bored as ever.
:::back to you:::
You arrived at the cell door, your inmates are MALE, and not only that you don't know what their in for! You were really scared, were they going to be as scary as those men in that Vegas prison!!
You gulped, Hajime looked at you and said casually, " These guys are total idiots no need to worry, though.." Before  Hajime could finish he was cut off by 4 guys that slammed their way to the barred window.
"Well, here the are the damn punks you'll share this cell with." The bald man grumbled. You dumbfounded they were so....CUTE and a little hot.. Wow! Lucky little you gets to share a cell, with CUTIES!!
"IS THAT-?!" They shouted in unison but was when the "Saitama" butted in. "Your new inmate? Of course." He said leading you inside.
Seeing these guys made you want to giggle, they act as if they've NEVER seen a woman or at least a girl like you. One that looked very attractive with his long braid to compliment his look had hearts in his eyes staring at you. He took your hand and gently kissed the back. " The name's Uno~" the man said with a wink. A faint shade of pink appeared on your cheeks, you attempted to give yourself a proper introduction as well but...
"HI! I'm Nico; I wanna say that your super pretty!" The boy with green hair grabbed your hands and clasped them in his. Due to his tan complexion his blush appeared very faintly on his childish cheeks. "Well, it's nice to see someone so happy~." You chimed. As you did Nico was harshly pushed aside and revealed another guy that was actually attractive. "My....name is Rock..and I hope you don't mind..if ...I...act rude and shit.." He said quite flustered rubbing the back of his neck shifting eye-contact with you and a wall.
Everyone seemed to be really nice! Except the fact that this setting is that you all were in a jail cell with different types of inmates.
As you all were all having a little get to know each other thing, you noticed a boy with black hair and red hues. "Who's that?" You point at the unsuspecting boy moping in the corner. "That's Jyugo, the best jail escapee ever, and our buddy!" Uno said dramatically catching the guy named Jyugo's attention. When he turned his head your eyes locked with Jyugo's....

~_~_~_~-------GET OUT-------~_~_~
★♡ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ♡★

A/n: heyaaa I sure hope you get the gist of this beginning....it's kinda confusing and there's probably type-os.... But I sure hope you liked this and....

❤️Like
-Vote
*Subscribe