A Game of Chance..?

"Hi.." You say, oddly hypnotized at the fact that the boy Jyogo's eyes seemed to reflect light. Jyogo smirked at you with something seeming to spark in his eye. "Hey." He bluntly said keeping his smirk. As you were about to say something Uno cut you off.
"Heeey (y/n)~! You gamble~?" Uno asked as his eyes became mischievous and his smile was wide. "Ah...I'm not the best at it.." You say playing with your hair. "But, it never hurt to dabble..!" You say and excitedly jump clasping your hands together smiling. Uno's sky blue eyes formed into pink hearts and blush landing itself on his face.
♡★∞ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ∞★♡
"...?" Uno looked at you for the entire game, it was uncomfortable for a bit but you got used to it. Only the first few rounds you won, but, somehow Uno won more rounds and was FAST.
You peeked at him from your cards; your heart pumped miles a minute!! You saw his smirk looking straight at you, then he licked his lips and went back to his hand of cards keeping his smirk. Blush crept itself on your face nonetheless you kept a determined face hoping for more of your "beginners luck"!!
L⃞A⃞S⃞T⃞ R⃞O⃞U⃞N⃞D⃞☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"HES WINNING?!?" You thought trying your best at your luck and speed.
"You know what?" You looked up from your hand and saw Uno with his smirk in place. " We never gave each other a wager, a bet, on who'll win." he said slightly pouting with his head on the palm of his hand. "Wager..? Now..?" You say, it's so obvious your going to lose, but what held you back? "Well~ I was thinking if I win this round...maybe..a date? You were dumbfounded, A DATE?! Are you serious?!? You barely met the guy! But I mean, I guess it's like a blind date???
You took in a deep breath and said maturely, "I accept but if I win..." You thought for a moment..what did you want to win in this game?? "..You will be my best friend!" You shout proudly. Everyone in the room went to chibi mode and said "really?" In such a childish and disappointed way. Uno however had a determined aura around him ready to take his chance.
^̥̊_̥̊^̥̊Ů̥n̥̊o̥̊'̥̊s̥̊ P̥̊.̥̊O̥̊.̥̊V̥̊.̥̊^̥̊_̥̊^̥̊

'Ha! Me? Get friend zoned in a wager!? Nah ain't gonna happen this chic is too hot to pass up!' I look at her and a smile formed on my face, she's really cute! But easy to read! (Y/n) went back to her game mode and played. I narrowed my eyes at her, seeing her be determined in this game is really distracting, I need to focus...on her...moves. Slowly I was getting hypnotized by her; I NEED TO STAY FOCUSED!
#normal p.o.v. is baaaack
You were concentrated trying to win. Your deck sucked bad though, WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS!? Slowly, you began to panic. Then something hit you, these guys never really see girls right? *pop* an idea came to mind.
"Hey~ Uno..~" you swooned. It caught him off guard, YES! "If you win..and take me on a date well, what do you plan~?" You suggestively ask lacing your words with sexy purring. The other guys in the back round were in a dark aura with kanji letters floating around. (A/n: does that make sense? Well you can choose what the kanji can say.)
Uno blushed heavily not knowing how to respond. 'I did it! All I need is a peek of his cards! And find a hand to beat it!' You thought proudly, you knew you weren't good at gambling but you knew your way to win, finding your challenge's cards combination and find you own combination to beat it, you had many cards up your sleeve but enough to not be noticeable.
~Uno's P.O.V.~
"You really are cute when your trying~." I purred. "W-what?? I am! I mean it's a difficult game after all." (Y/n) said hiding her cheating. "(Y/n) (y/n).." I shook my head. "That's the oldest cheating method in the book." I say pointing to her sleeve. She was shocked, so obvious that she did that. "Y-you-" she stammered, I cut her off putting my index finger to her soft lips.
"I caught you cheating~ automatic foul.~" I flirted, can't help it if I'm so good at this!
=3= back at the normal pov =3=
I can't believe it! He caught me?
I guess I was obviously using such a cliche move. I roll my eyes in defeat. "Okay, Okay, you won." I say disappointed but hey you get a date with cute guy.
The only thing keeping you back from this date to be "romantic".....

Is that your both in prison
And the other inmates have other plans~!

A/n: heeeeey Ik its short and confusing BUT do not worry!!
I was thinking to do a Christmas special one-shot!! Where you can vote for a Nanbaka character to spend Christmas with! (I will do other characters that had fewest votes as well) so here is the characters I will do!

-Jyogo
-Uno
-Nico
-Rock
-Hajime (yes Ik Ik momoko's man)
-Hitoshi ( even this cross dressing little brother)
-Honey (yes the other inmates gets a chance)
-Liang (in all honesty Idek why but meh)
-Samon Gokku (even this monkey)
-Kenshirou (even though he has a crush on warden? Maybe...)
-Mitsiru (loud af but why not?)
-Trois
-Seitarou
-Upa
-Qi (Idek what to do with this guy either..)
-Matsushi (it can be before he became a fire monster or a meeting in prison)
-Yamato (idk if he'll celebrate Christmas if he's trading so much..)
-Tsukumo (the ninja needs some love)
-Shiro (yes even the silent cook)
-Kiji Mitsuba (even the gayest character)

May the Christmas special be all yours!!