The Crush And CrushED

Uno was busy using the laptop to order some gifts for you, something he never gave to his past girlfriends. He was so absorbed on a gift that he didn't notice his fellow inmates were individually planning something.
"Heeeeey (y/n)~!" Nico cooed with a his signature puppy dog eyes. You looked towards the long green haired cutie, giving him a small smile.
"Do you wanna watch some anime?" Nico asked innocently clasping your hands in his. You were startled by his sudden action but how could you say no? I mean it's ANIME, you are quite the pro otaku so of course you said yes.
͢★͢D͢a͢t͢e͢ T͢i͢m͢e͢★͢

"(Y/n)!" Uno called. You fell from your trance of (anime title) and put your attention towards your 'date'. He was so excited to actually spend time with a woman, he hasn't properly been with one in quite a while. Nico noticed how you were shifting attention towards someone else.

~Nico's P.o.v.~

'(Y/n).....stayyyy~~..' I thought trying to resist touching her. 'She looks so cute..like a real life anime girl...I..want to..hold her back but..I don't wanna infect her with a disease.....' I couldn't bare seeing her go through one of my strange diseases, she might not handle it!! I gripped my orange prison uniform.

Nico's List Of Things To Say

*To someone special to me:
I LOVE YOU!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING JUST TO SEE YOU! EVEN A SHORT VISIT WOULD BE WORTH IT!

'(Y/n)...your the only one that actually spent "otaku" time with me...your the one..that...'

"Bye guys~!" (Y/n) waved holding Uno's arm while he blushes madly. Jyugo unlocked the cell for you and Uno, giving a small salute.

'..(Y/n), I wish..I knew her before prison.'

~~~~baaaack to normallll~~~~~
:::brought to you by walking in a hall with Uno:::

Uno is quite the gentleman, he had a bouquet of (f/c) roses just for you and gave a more thorough tour of the prison, better Saitama- i mean Hajime! (Aaaaaaaah sorry not sorry!!)
"And this is the Cafeteria! It has the best food ever!" Uno explained, excitedly guiding you inside. You gave him a puzzled expression, which slowly turned to shock when he sat you down on a table, but not any table!
A satin table blanket covered a round shaped table, along with red lit candles illuminating the shining wine glasses.
'Am I still in Nanba Prison?' You thought.

Uno sat across from you, putting his head on the palm of his hand, staring at you with his sky blue eyes smiling sweetly. But you didn't really notice his small action, you were savoring the food places before you, you did feel his eyes on you...but..food.
You soon noticed the man serving the main chorus (favorite cake). Your eyes began to sparkle while a small drop of drool was hanging on to your lower lip. "(Y/n), your so cute..." Uno said not knowing what he was doing, has it been that long since he's been with a woman???
I mean sure there was that big chested nurse lady, which all the guys fell in love with, but then you came along. Something about you seemed like it was unreal, how could someone so innocent looking be in a prison? Well, it's a mystery, at least to the guys.

Shiro kept his eyes on you, not looking away, he admired the way your face lit up at the taste of the cake he made, how you smiled at the result having it placed in your belly. He thought it was so cute to find a small female with a love of food. And only for a split second, a smile cracked itself on Shiro's face.

"This is delicious~!" You say in delight holding a fork in your hand giving a thumbs up to the silent cook. He looked slightly set back, only replying with a faint dust of pink slowly forming on his cheeks. You giggled at his silent response.
'Not used to seeing a girl complementing his work, huh?' You thought, it is a prison after all.

Uno noticed this and, somehow he fumed with jealousy. "Heeey~~ (Y/n)!" Does this place have good food or what?" Uno sang trying to hide his tension towards the silent Shiro. You turned to him giving Uno a good look at your hypnotizing eyes. Uno froze in place exploding with blood heating his face.
"(Y/n)..! You're so pretty!!!!" Uno yelled in your face wrapping his arms around you forming a clingy cuddle scene.
Shiro on the other hand, just wanted to make your favorite dishes seeing your face with satisfaction in his cooking.

(=ↀωↀ=)✧t☢︎i☢︎m☢︎e☢︎s☢︎k☢︎i☢︎p☢︎
BROUGHT TO YOU BY EVERY SPARKLE IN NANBAKA!!!

Uno insisted on holding hands with you, but as he was tempting and pretty cute, you really didn't want to go too far. Your dating a con (y/n), that is a very good choice. You must admit, this prison is unbelievable!! Just how much money was spent to make this place?!

After a bit of small talk with Uno, low and behold Sai-HAJIME! (Haha) came in the scene. A tick mark formed on his cheek and began to grit his teeth. "Inmate No. 11!!!!!!" He yelled on the top of his lungs, then he saw you and kept silent for a millisecond. Next thing you knew Uno grabbed your wrist and dashed your way down the hall with a bright haired inmate.

...It's the holidays soon...
And it's gonna be even more magical than you think! ;)

A/n: OK this turned out shorter than I wanted it, but I decided to make the Christmas special part of the story so....
I ALSO HAVE BEEN PLANNING OUT HOW ITS GONNA WORK!! So please have a bit of patience (but of course suspense brings the reader in right? I'm such a jerk....SORRY!!) but please be patient and Christmas will be here!! YAY! Anyway, hope you enjoyed!
BYEAAZ