Its NEW YEARS

A/n: muahahahaha yes yes yeeeees there is more to the series!!! (And more holiday specials in the future!) please forgive me, this is late but still! i just want to say that I love y'all!! I'm so happy you all like this! And plz forgive this late New Years thing haha....Thank ya for staying in the story Locked With You...!!!

(Yamato X reader requested by, @Icedragonlily !)

After the intense meeting the warden, you could feel that she was burning through you, somehow making you feel guilty. You and Hajime, somehow, became closer in a weird way. (Meaning that you guy raised to acquaintances)

You must admit, as you were heading back to your cell, surprised to see Jyugo walking around.

"J-Jyugo?" You stammer. He soon looked at you and just like the first day you saw him, his eyes captivated you with their somehow shining colors.

"Hey, (y/n)? Right?" He forgot your name...you were new I guess.

"I've been here for a while Jyugo.." You mumbled, guessing all he was good for was escaping than remembering. "I know.." He said rubbing the back of his neck looking away from you.

He was going to say something, until..

"HAHAHA No. 15!" A man with (super) long black side hair, and deep dark brown eyes appeared nearly out of nowhere. He began to pat-er slap Jyugo on the back, HARD. Jyugo seemed like he couldn't stand up anymore!

The strange man had many Japanese features, which explains the red circle on his headband.

"Oh! And this is the new inmate?" The guy actually made it seem like he was talking to nobody... "No. ....7-chan!" He shouted in excitement. "Hello, no need to call me by my number, call me (y/n)." You reassure waving your hand. The man smiled brightly and said loudly "I am Yamoto, one of the guards!" He saluted to you with pride laughing. Honestly his laugh was very calming..yet it really didn't fit the scene where it was dark and cracked walls dominated the area.

"Well it's New Years so no need to run off just yet you all need to clean you cell!" Yamoto smiled holding out a pale filled with water and suds along with a mop seemingly used to many times. Then Yamoto looked at you. You weren't very tall at least not to him, he patted you on the head. Wait, it was gentle?! After the way he hit Jyugo?! "If you are in need of any assistance I will will be glad to help No.-ah- (y-y/n)-chan. You just stared at him with your eyes wide. He's much nicer than Hajime! You actually liked how he treated you and Jyugo.

"I must be going then!" He said heading towards a path that didn't lead to the office but to a dead end. You simply shrugged off the strangeness that had happened and walked with Jyugo.

"Jyugo?" You began. "What?" He turned to you rather lazily. "Do you ever think you had a different talent?" You asked and yet he didn't seem to care what so ever. He turned his back towards you and deadpanned "No." And with that you both were walking again. The tension was unbearable to you all you listened to was the slapping of both of your bare feet on the ground, were the rhythm seemed as if you wanted to change a radio station!

Then all of a sudden Yamoto charged in grabbing Jyugo and you. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAA-?!" You screeched leaving the boring dull walk into hard sole shoes smacking the floor with (Sanic) speed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! YAMOTO!!" Jyugo yelled. "PUT US DOWN YOU TRAINING ADDICT!"

"Apologies No. 15-kun! But I almost have forgotten what purpose I was serving!" Yamoto replied with a huge smile on his face. And with that he passed cell 13 and kept going. "YAMOTO!" You shriek smacking him in the face, with that he stopped. "(Y/n)-chan? What is wrong?" He said placing you down in front of him. "Okay, first off you literally left a completely different direction, second you charge at us, THIRD YOU PASSED OUR CELL BY A MILE!!" You say with anger flowing through your aura. Yamoto backed an inch away from you with wide eyes. He turned around while Jyugo was growing a tick mark on his cheek balling his fists. Soon Yamoto was laughing. "Oh, hahaha! Forgive me! It was quite silly to do so."
"You're always bad with directions.." Jyugo mumbled. Soon you got to your cell, sighing at the fact Yamoto....just held your wrist...the whole way back to your cell, which was 3 whole miles.

Yamoto still didn't let go of your wrist though. "U-um Yamoto..?" You turn to him with your wrist in his grip, which wasn't like Hajime's, it was a nice tug away. "(Y/n)-chan." He gleamed, and gave a really tight hug, you nearly had lack of air. "You are very adorable" he whispered not audible for anyone to hear (shockingly.) With that hit you gave me-" he said as you cut him off as a blushing mess not from the lack of air but the strength you actually had, you did train with the kind man back in Vegas but you didn't mean to have hit him, it was wrong! "IM SO SORRY!!" You yelled once he let you go. He laughed again and said. " No need to fret, I was going to say that you would train with me." He said and turned away closing he door along with going to another dead end.

"(Y/n)~!" Uno jumped as he embraced you with hearts emitting themselves from the scene as he rubbed his face into your neck. "(Y/n)! Jyugo! Good to see you both back in one piece!" Rock joyfully said putting Jyugo in a head lock and wrapping his free hand around your waist. As for Nico he litterally jumped on everyone with in the group hug.

Extra~~!

"Nico?!" Uno yelled with a strange fox  tail that was blonde yet had pink highlights . "Ah..." Nico cried he forgot about this strange disease. You couldn't help but laugh, somehow everyone grew a tail. "Eh?? What kind of tail even is this???" Rock questioned as he looked at purple colored lions tail with a red tip. Jyugo ended up with a stripped tabby cat tail that was black and red, he just sat and seemed completely calm about this. "I-I'm sorry!! I was caught up in the moment!" Nico cried putting his hands on his cheeks while his fluffy dog tail was twitching around with nervousness. You bursted laughing while the guys just had a typical day. Little did you know you had a tail of your own....

A/n: pfffffft This was so fun hahaha! i am still so sorry bout this late thing once again if this is too short I am more sorry buuuuuuuut SEASON 2 OF NANBAKA IS OUT!! I'm on ep 4 haha... Anyway I hope you enjoyed!!

Comment👏
Vote👍
Follow!!😸😸