WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??!!

♡★♡★~FIGHT~★♡★♡

So it began, your small fight with Samon.

You both glared at each other with fierceness and anger. As Samon was about to move something fast hit his back. It was you! You might of seemed weak but you were strong! The old man back then did teach you some self-defense.  
Samon was impressed by your speed, he hasn't seen anyone as fast as him.
A smirk plastered your face as you were ready to strike. But as you were just about to...

*smack*

You were flying in the air in slow motion and came back to real time falling to the ground harshly. Your smirk fell and you looked at Samon with wide eyes. He smiled at you giving you a side look. "Your fast, but is that all?" He asks grinning. You glared at him with determination filled in your eyes. Once you began to get up an unfamiliar hand with sharp pink nails and pale fair skin reached out to help you up.

"We may have never met before, but I highly recommend that you don't fight our guard." The young boy with black braids and pretty eyes stated. You puffed your cheeks childishly, leaning towards the guy's face cause him to back away slightly flustered. "I dun don't doodle care!" You say in a childish tone. The boy and Samon stared at you for a few moments as the background turned blue and dots appeared one by one in a line. But as your chibi form molded your big eyes and puffy cheeks just glared in frustration at the two colorful males.

"Liang." Samon deadpanned. The boy with black braids postured himself and faced Samon. "What do you think you doing?!" Samon yelled as tick marks flew around his aura.

-Samon's pov-

'Dammit Liang! I was just about to beat this girl!!' I thought as I yelled at Liang.
'...I do kind of feel bad....'  I knew what I did was mean but she was any other con. A sudden vision of no. 7 crying flowed into my mind. I stopped my yelling and stiffened as my eyes grew. 'Did I really...hurt her..?'

End of pov
Now it's Liang's~

'He stopped his yelling.....did he realize how much of a scene he's causing in front of this girl?' My thoughts were scrambled a bit by Samon's abrupt stop. As I was about to take him out out of his trance the girl with pretty (e/c) eyes and luscious (h/c) hair came up to me.
"Hey..!" She said childishly. It's kinda cute...
"You jerks are putting me on the side!! C'mon!! Let's train already!" She says  pointing at us. I smile at her strange amount of determination. Rock popped out with Yamato and Tsukumo.
Rock and Yamato....are fond of this girl...I wonder..

End of pov~
Back to normal!

And now commotion of chibis around talking over each other with tick marks and sparkle surrounding the aura.

★ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ★

After some 'friendly' competition with Yamoto and Rock. And plenty of training with your newly befriended inmates, Tsukumo, Upa, Liang, and (you consider him one) Samon.
Tsukumo and Upa came up to you as sparkles danced on their atmosphere.

"(Y/n), your quite fast and flexible, have you....trained before?" Tsukumo asked with an exaggerated mysterious voice. You could tell that's not his true self but you went with it and merely reply; "I actually have been training with someone for a while..before that, I did a little bit of gymnastics." You say as memories of the kind man you met in the the Vegas prison flashed in your head. You smiled a bit at how much he cares for you and strengthened you with his skill. It was sad that a good man like him would be accused of drug abuse.