Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

It's been a while, that you've been here...it wasn't bad, it was just that you would expect to have just been moved due to you being caught with Jyugo outside of your cell.
Speaking of which the cells, were very luxurious!! Like, they have Internet, tvs, computers, heck even a game room to top it off!!

Hard to even believe such things as the inmates are getting spoiled and the officers are slacking...some of them. It was another day gone by after the other, you were in the game room watching others play from afar, you haven't actually met any other inmates since you arrived besides your (*cough* harem *cough*) newly made friends.
Rock came up to you with a wide grin.
"Heey~! (Y/n), wanna outside? You don't seem to be as active in here.." Rock said with a small amount of concern laced in his words. You merely giggled causing Rock to blush a little. "Oh, I'm more of an observer than a doer." You smile looking downwards seeing Rock's feet walk closer to you. Before you even knew it, you were carried away by strong-toned arms!

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt !!

Before you knew it, you were outside on a training field. You noticed there were some other inmates around.
Rock's grin got wider and giddier as he looked at you in his arms. He noticed that you've been in his arms for awhile. A hot pink blush smeared his face as puffs of "smoke" blew from his nose. You laughed as he set you down. He looked away as you still laughed at his reaction.
Soon he walked away to get dressed into training attire as you stood at the center of training. You saw Yamoto, doing his usual, any type of work out. You decided to go walk over to him and say hello and chat for a bit. But once you were about to say a word or two....

♡̶Damsel In Distress My Butt!!

Yamoto gently grabs your shoulders and lifts you high. "No.-" he stopped himself. "(Y/n)-chan~!" He gleamed. "Have you decided to train with me?" He asks you excitedly pointing at himself, hoping you'd join. You smiled and say "Well I-" and then you were cut off again.

"Who the hell are you?"

You turned around to the unfamiliar voice.  You notice it was another guard that didn't seem as intimidating as Hajime, the guard had orange and green hair, quite short, and had monkey like features, especially from the red tail.  You merely reply in a monotone voice. "(Y/n) (L/n), no. 7 from cell 13." The guard glared at you and gripped his staff (I think it's a staff?) he closed his eyes and turned his back towards you. "Are you with anyone?" He asks. You took the opportunity to play a joke on words. You simply took his words out of context and smirked. "Haha, well we only just met and your already asking if I'm single..?" You questioned over exaggeratedly. Yamoto laughed and placed his hand on your head, but then he moved you behind him. A large rad tick mark  inhumanly grew on top of the guard's head as he began to tremble in anger. But as we know it he had a red face he tried to cool down, he actually didn't mind knowing that your single. And at this point he couldn't tell if he was being hit on or what. To you, it was funny. 

The man turned around with a beat red face and trembling lips, he calmed down in mili seconds so you couldn't tell what the heck just happened.

The monkey-like man cleared his throat.
"Well, no. 7, I am building 5's guard Samon. And since your so funny, how about a challenge for pissing me off. I need some steam to work off." Samon glared with anger mainly but embarrassment was found so little in his words and actions.

Rock came into the scene with a big smirk plastered on his face.  "A challenge? C'mon Monkey! Let's what you got!!" He yelled with pride. Samon brushed him off....literally, he was smacked away in seconds. But we all know Rock he's gonna get back up in no time. 
Before Rock even got up Yamoto was smacked away, right on Rock's back, you looked in shock as the two strongest people you knew had swirly eyes and unconscious smiles.
And now inches from your face, it was Samon with his glare and thin eyebrows furrowing to the bridge of his nose. His lips however grew a small smile. He then got up to your ear and whispered. "I don't care that your a girl lets see if you can really fight!" He pulled away spinning his staff.
You didn't know what to do....it was just a joke!