CHRISTMAS SPECAIL!!! Prt 1

A/n: so many suggestions!! I'm so happy that people actually like this book!! ;3; I seriously can't believe that so many reads and votes along with amazing comments actually made this book so popular!! OML! I am legit crying ;3; THANK YOU!! ~~~ (btw I put some of the suggestions all together in a way so... Enjoy!!

....I need your help...
(Technically a Hajime X Reader
Requested by @Kawaii_Naomi!)

You ran as fast as you can with the young man gripping on your wrist, you just need to catch up. You both ran for what felt like minutes turned to hours, that is until Hajime captured you both without a hint of tiredness on him. 'How the heck is he not out of breath?! Does he have THAT much stamina???!!' You thought giving a shocked look towards Hajime's dark, pissed off aura.
"You punk what the hell is up with you? If this some prank from Jyugo-!!" Hajime shouted but ended up cut off by Uno. "Hajime! Hajime! Give a fellow man respect!" Uno raised his arms in surrender while the fabric of his shirt was getting stretched from Hajime's strong grasp.
"Tch, what do you mean?" Hajime asked turning his head away from Uno in annoyance. It's obvious that he has strength, but his grip on you really hurt, he got you by the wrist. His grip got tighter seeing how idiotic Uno was acting it just was annoying him more.
You winced at the slight pain, but silently you were happy it wasn't your dominate hand. Hajime looked at you and his eyes widened, loosening his grip, he still held your wrist.

/time skip\ brought to you by Hajime dragging a crying Uno in Chibi mode!!

Uno was harshly dragged to the cell, leaving him with unsurprised inmates waiting for him and (y/n). But you were kept in Hajime's grasp.

"OI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY (Y/N)?!?!!" Uno yelped through the barred window gripping the bars tightly. Showing tick mark on his face Uno gritted his teeth. "I need her, it's almost Christmas." Hajime said nonchalantly. Basically you were just standing there dumbfounded, you literally came to this prison TODAY, what a wtf thing huh?

(Psssssst guess what it's another time skip~) brought to you by Hajime holding your wrist in Chibi Mode!!

"Sooooo, what are ya gonna do to me?" You ask while your brain couldn't take the silent tension building up between you two. Hajime sighed and turned to you slightly and still kept his pace walking. " It's the warden...." He shivered. "W-warden???" You didn't know much about the warden, all you knew is that she was a woman with a piercing stare. Honestly, you thought at instinct that she was deadly. The warden back in the Vegas prison was.....let's not mention him, it's the past.

"Yes, I wanted your help to give the warden a present , since your a girl." He dead panned not turning his head. "Oh, well that's nice-" you cut yourself off in realization. " WAIT A TIC!!" You yelled. "That's a little bit sexist don't ya think??" You ask ticked off at his assumption, just because your the first FEMALE inmate!

"Excuse me?" Hajime let go of your wrist turning his whole body to you, for only mere moments you were wall-pinned. You saw Hajime's eyes glowing crimson red, a death glare, shoving daggers into your soul. Now you weren't scared, you were just absolutely terrified. "Remember you..." He whispered. "..I make the orders, and you follow..GOT IT?" Hajime leaned towards you only inches away, you were pressing your back against the wall while your heart was beating so fast. He smirked and set you free from his arms. Quickly he held your hand, and left towards the office.

A/n: THIS IS NOT THE END!!
I just want to mention that I'm sorry this is later than I said but it took a little longer than intended and....internet problems haha.... So yea..