one

The lights flashed in my face. Streaks of light that looked like lighting in a brightly lit room that was all white. I looked at camera and posed. Modeling was my job although I was only 14.

I was done with my Tommy Hilfiger shoot after I was shot in six different outfits. I changed into my regular clothes and I exited the building with my mother and manager.

Camera's flashed at the sight of me. The pictures the paparazzi are take are for sure going to be on the internet tomorrow.

I slid into the black car with tinted windows that my mother drove. The classic Apple ringtone belted out from my managers phone. "Hello, this is Brynn Alexander." my manager said, she stayed on the phone for at least ten minutes.

"Thank you, we'll discuss it." She said then hung the phone up. "I believe we have a great job on our hands. Victoria Beckham wants you to model for her teen line that is coming out soon." Brynn smiled.

"Mom, can I accept it?" I said begging. "What are the details?" My mother asked Brynn. "They'll be shooting in London and the pay is $250 dollars an hour. We would have to fly out in two days." Brynn told us.

"I approve of it. Millie, it looks like your going to model for Victoria Beckham! Brynn please call her back and tell her that we're available." My mother said. "I'll be right on it." Brynn winked at me.

I got my suitcases out of the closet in my room,  I packed what I need while Mom and Brynn bought tickets for the plane.