four

I still haven't talked to him. I stayed in the building two hours after we first met, I thought we would talk to each other once considering we were in the same room.

I came back today and we going to shoot some pictures for the line.

I walked into the floor and there were two Beckham boys there. I looked back at my mom and waited for her to come through the door with Brynn. Once I saw her, she was laughing at something with Brynn.

I turned around and tried to walk. I couldn't. Someone was in front of me, and it was Brooklyn Beckham, Romeo was at his side. "Oh my god." I said covering my mouth "I'm so sorry, I never do that."

"It's alright." He said. Romeo had a smirk on his face. "I'm Brooklyn, and I think you've met my brother Romeo." He said. "I'm Millie and I have." I told Brooklyn. He looked at Romeo.

Romeo opened his mouth like he was going to say something but he bit his lip. "I'm sorry, he's um....quiet." Brooklyn said "He has probably never said a word to you has he?".
"No, but it's okay." I said.

I've followed Victoria on Instagram since I got an account, Romeo doesn't seem quiet on the posts, he seems fun and energetic. But I guess I don't know him that well yet.

I started to walk with the two of them. "I don't know if you know, but you guys are shooting together." Brooklyn said. I didn't know. "That's great." I uttered. "So where are you from?" Brooklyn asked me.

"I live in New York City." I said. "I love NYC." Romeo murmured. "Me too." I said smiling and looking at him. He didn't didn't know I was looking at him. I saw a little smile form on his face that was facing the ground.

"Do you like football, I mean, soccer?" Brooklyn asked. "Yeah, and I know what you mean if you say football." I told him.