three

It was gloomy when we arrived in London, I fell in love with the accents when I got outside. Although I have an accent myself, well to them at least.

Brynn's phone started to ring again, "Hello!" She said. It was Victoria's assistant, she gave us the details. She told us to come to the office building today, in about an hour. By then we pulled up in front of the hotel building.

My mother and Brynn checked into the hotel rooms, a couple people pointed at me.

When we walked in, the rooms and bed were normally sized. We didn't need a big room that seemed like a house. We were only here for two weeks. I put my stuff down and went down to the street with Brynn.

There were those red traditional telephone boxes. I took pictures in them and of course posted the one that looked the best. My mother followed us down and soon we were back in a vehicle.

Pulling up to the building seemed scary, this job was a big deal. "Ready?" Brynn asked me. "Yup." I said popping the p. I walked into the building with Brynn and my mom by my side. I checked the directory then went to the 12 floor by elevator.

I walked into the door first and right in front of me, there she was, Victoria Beckham.

"Millie! I've been expecting you!" She said giving me a quick hug. "I'm so glad to be here." I smiled. She greeted Brynn and my mom too. "I'm going to give you a tour of our floor." Victoria said to me.

We walked around and I gave hello's to everyone.

We came to the final room, "This is basically a room where you can relax." She said. A blonde beauty was sitting on a couch. He was on his phone. "Romeo." Victoria called. He looked up and the walked to his mother's side.

"Romeo, this is Millie, Millie, this is Romeo." Victoria said.