two

My room was pitch black when I woke up, my mom came in and leaked the light into my room. It was 4 o'clock in the morning, no natural light would be in my room.

I squinted my eyes and slid my hair out of my face. The hall light is right outside my door. "Brynn should be here any minute, get dressed, we need to be at the airport at five." My mom said.

I would be leaving my home in New York City to go to London, England in an hour. I put comfy clothes on so I wouldn't be uncomfortable on the 8 hour plane ride. After I was done I headed down stairs with my suitcases and my backpack.

"We're going to have breakfast at the airport, okay love?" Brynn said. I didn't even know she was here but, I nodded. We got into the car quickly and headed to John F. Kennedy International Airport.

It took a while to get through check-in, who knew there were so many people trying to get somewhere? Then we were onto security, the lines were long for that too. I took pictures with some people and some people took pictures of me.

Some people have never seen paparazzi, I laughed at their reactions. Once I got through the detectors, they could no longer take pictures since they weren't allowed back there.

We walked down a flight of stairs and went to our gate. Brynn showed me a picture of her dog when we sat down, "Can we go get some food, please?" I asked. Brynn and my mom nodded.

I had Jamba Juice and Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast. We sat for a half an hour until they called our flight, it was time, I was one step closer to Victoria Beckham.