eight

"Why did you do that?" I asked. My heart was racing with emotions. He froze and stared at me. "Because...I love you." He said. "I've fallen in love with everything about you. Your voice, the way you laugh, everything."

I smiled. "Romeo." I said. "I love you too.",
He gave me a big toothy grin. It was pure silence until a person that works for Mrs. Beckham came into the room looking for us. Romeo grabbed my hand as the person brought us to the only room with working electricity.

It was very loud in there, almost all of the crew was in there. "Would you like to come over after we're done shooting?" He asked me. "Of course." I smiled.

"Attention please." A man said "the rest of the power in the building is now working.",
"Thank you Matthew." Another voice said. Everybody started to flood back to their places.

As Romeo and I walked back to the "waiting room", he continuously talked to me like he had never before. I stopped in my tracks and my jaw dropped slightly as I smiled. "What?" He asked. "Your talking." I told him. He smiled. As we continued to walk I looked back and Mrs. Beckham and her son Brooklyn were smiling at me.

As we sat back down in the couches, we were called for hair and make up. Romeo and I sat down in directors chairs as four ladies in total worked on us to make us look like we need to for the shoot. Today we'd be modeling together.

Romeo kept on talking to me about funny stories from across the room. I liked him like this.

Our stylists we're looking at us weird, they weren't used to him being like this either. "Oh! They look beautiful!" Said Mrs. Beckham as she walked in. Romeo's voice immediately went away as soon as his voice reached him ears.

He looked at his mom with a straight face. "Thank you." I said.

Once she left, Romeo made me so hard that my stomach hurt. You could still hear the rain hitting the windows. "Come on, it's your turn." A man with a walkie-talkie said walking into the room.